Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larouche Role in Obama Health Care plan
Lyndon Larouche seems to be the man behind the signs at numerous protests calling Obama's health care plan a Hitlerian Nazi scheme based on the medical "committee" and the right appointed to it by the government to decide who should die:

Quote:August 25, 2009 (LPAC)-- Lyndon LaRouche found many points to agree with in a vitriolic criticism of Obama by Financial Times columnist Clive Crook Monday morning. Crook writes that Obama's presidency is in trouble, as a result of "his own political bungling." LaRouche agreed.

"For all its brainpower," Crook added, "this White House is a slow learner."

"Slow learner?" said LaRouche. "Does anyone think probably psychotic?"

"The country still does not know what he is advocating," said Crook. "Most of the time, apparently, neither does he." "It's absolutely correct," said LaRouche.

But when Crook went on to say, "Dropping the public option is the first thing Mr. Obama needs to do if he wants to clarify his message," LaRouche exposed Crook's incompetence as follows.

"See," he said, "they don't recognize the fact that the intention is fascist! It's not a 'public option.' It may be a pubic option. The intention is fascist. You want a system which is a government-controlled system, and the key thing, is the damn committee, the IMAC, and it's a Nazi committee. The problem here, why does Obama have this contradiction? What is it that the British fail to see in Obama's pattern? That Obama really is a Hitler! And therefore, just for the same reason that Hitler had to use this kind of public operation, that if you're going to run a Nazi-type operation, that's what you have to do! In other words, the total power of government has to enforce killing! And that's the reason that Obama is in a problem, because he's for mass murder! He's for population control! And he doesn't want to say it, naturally, because that's not going to get him any votes. Not at this stage, anyway.

"These criticisms of Obama are absolutely as incompetent as Obama is," LaRouche continued. "Obama's problem is, he's committed to the option that he refuses to modify, because his intention is to kill people, Hitler-style. And the problem with these guys making criticisms is that they don't really realize what Obama intends to do. And you cannot kill people on a mass basis, the way Hitler did, except through the power of government. And when they look at the question of his special committee, that's it! But Obama's problem is he's committed to trying to sneak that in at the last minute, when nobody is looking. And Obama's stuck with a problem, which is not the fact that he's ignorant of his mission. The fact is that, unlike his critics, he's fully aware that he's out to commit genocide. And that's a very important criticism we have to make in exactly those terms."

- They're Lying, and We Must Say So -

A Friday release from the ADL and a matching article by Max Blumenthal which appeared in http://www.dailybeast.com on Monday, laboriously "prove" that LaRouche originated the charge of Nazi-like euthanasia against Obama, as though there was anything to "prove." But that's not the point. The point is, as LaRouche emphasized, that they're lying on the real issue,- the euthanasia.

"All this demonstrates is that: first of all, the denial of the charge of euthanasia is obviously a lie. This is not even a mistake, it's a lie. And, of course, we're not surprised by lies coming from Barney Frank. Barney Frank! Barney Frank wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in the ass!

"It's not a mistake; it's a lie!" he continued. "And because the Obama administration's policy is, while pushing that intention publicly, to anyone with brains,- anyone with brains knows Obama is committed to that policy. Anybody who is stupid, or who wants to pretend to be stupid, will deny it. And people who call people liars who say it, are just simply being stupid. They're probably lying themselves; they know it's true, but they're lying about it.

"That moustache on Obama is a plain truth, and anybody who denies it is either just plain ignorant, and talking off the top of their head without knowing what they're talking about, or is a liar. We must presume that if they're not simply ignorant, they're lying.

"They've misunderstood nothing! They're lying! 'Going along to get along on Capitol Hill,' is called lying. 'Going along to get along,' is a euphemism for lying when ordered to do so."

Just look at the lying press: "The New York Times was identified as the epitome of yellow press," said LaRouche, "and it has not changed its character since. A famous editor of the New York Times said that,- and naturally, he was leaving the position at that time. But he said that plainly: 'We of the press, are the yellow press.' And the New York Times is part of that, and always has been. It's the Confederate press!"

- What Really Happened -

Asked why the British and other gamemasters, like Clive Crook and Financial Times, are now criticizing Obama, LaRouche answered, "What happened is, they were perfectly content, because they set this thing in motion. Obama didn't set it in motion. One has to recognize, in all this question of criticism...as I have said repeatedly: Obama is a puppet. He did not really make any decisions, except decisions to promote and enhance his own ego. He didn't really make any policy decisions. He's not intellectual. He's like Nero; he can't really think! Now, they picked this guy. They give him a program, and they assume that with a great deal of muscle mobilized behind him, he's going to steam ahead, and it's going to be rammed through before anybody can stop it. And he's programmed to do that. Along I come, on April 11 of this year, and point out that Time magazine and others have pointed out exactly what the truth about Obama is. And bring out other facts: the fact that he has a Nero complex. He's a Narcissus. And he's on a program to kill American citizens. This is what the program is, and I outlined the thing. At that point, when I got going on that, and we got going on that, with reluctance on the part of many of our members who thought I was making big a mistake, but I wasn't. They were making a mistake, as usual, as most of my critics among us are. At that point, what I did, screwed up their program.

"Now their program is totally screwed up," he went on, "because we stuck to our guns."

"Obama now is still sticking with the program," LaRouche added, "because he's a stupid ego. Now, the Europeans, the British foremost, are complaining that their puppet was a puppet. And we should say that,- we shouldn't say anything different. And criticize them and laugh at them. These guys create this puppet. The puppet fails, because we intervened to expose the puppet, and what the puppet was doing. Now the puppet has been defeated; they're complaining that the puppet has been doing what they told him to do! He's not doing anything different than what they told him to do! He hasn't got a brain in his head! And you're accusing him of thinking of something?

"The story from the top down, is: Obama did nothing wrong from the standpoint of what these guys who are now criticizing him, told him to do. The poor guy is stupid! That's not insulting him; that's telling him the truth about his problem: he's stupid! Don't you understand it, you jerk? You programmed him: you should know he's stupid!

"But your program didn't work," LaRouche said. "Now, you're blaming him! When you were the guys that told him to do it! And, we should say this is not fair to the poor slob! Obama didn't make any mistakes; he did as he was told. Who put him on this program: Daschle! Now Daschle's criticizing him! He took a puppet, this guy Obama, a puppet. He was part of the team that produced him, created him out of shit. They set him loose on the horizon; they put all the money in the world behind him,- and now he ran into a buzz-saw, because they ran into something which they didn't anticipate. And, it didn't work. And so, the puppet goes ahead, like he's pre-programmed to do, doing what he's told to do, and they criticize him! I mean, he's got a right to complain. Obama's complaint is, 'Look, I was a stupid guy, I admit it.' The problem is his ego wouldn't let him admit it,- then he'd be off the hook. If he weren't such an egotist, he would say, 'Look, these guys advised me. Everybody advised me to do this. And now I turn around, and I find out this is a big mistake. Okay, it's a big mistake. So, cancel it!'

"But, he's not a smart politician," LaRouche concluded. "He's an idiot. And don't blame the idiot for being an idiot. That's how he became the President. Let's be kind to the poor guy. It's 'be kind to idiots week.'"

He keeps talking about "they". Does he mean people at Harvard? Any ideas?
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Messages In This Thread
Larouche Role in Obama Health Care plan - by Linda Minor - 27-08-2009, 01:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The LaRouche Braintrust: Tarpley, Steinberg, Chaitkin Lauren Johnson 1 5,966 06-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Indonesian Subud cult may have had a major follower (other than Obama's mother) Ed Jewett 0 12,504 12-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Interview on the Role of Foundations in Society Magda Hassan 0 2,700 30-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Man admits Jersey care home abuse David Guyatt 1 6,826 12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Obama Slips Further Down, Yet Again. Obama's 'Blackwater' - Scahill Peter Lemkin 4 9,235 02-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski