Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Tidbits
Ed Jewett Wrote:Oh, yes, Bernice, I am generally familiar with all of that... I wasn't trying to defend Teddy, and I certainly wasn't advancing the WC conclusions or anything close to them.

Hi ED.......

I am pleased to read that you are generally familiar with what little I mentioned....

In general from readings, it appears most do not defend Ted,I certainly understand.... but I also try as they say to stand in another shoes, if only momentarily..and look at the other side, of which there is it appears...... on a regular basis at least two, even with reserarch...especially as we do not really know what threats etc .......may have been made to members within the family........he is far from the only who has remained muzzled......there are many, a couple that come to mind would be the Paines, Frazier..Marina in many areas........etc...

Also the Connally's who have passed, but in his first recall stating, that 'They were going to kill them all....he later changed that to some degree as well as the Mrs.......and Jackie in not changing her clothes that day, as she mentioned words to the effect she wanted " them to see what They had done.....and also having her written recall of all, locked away till both her children are dead....why ? perhaps because of the info within, perhaps she as well knew and she knew of dire threats.....

I do not think you would be present on this F if you did defend said....W/C Alias the ( water closet )....pertaining to the L/N settlement I agree with John Judge.....
"you can call me a conspiracy theorist, if I can call you a coincidence theorist."

I share Myra's sentiments, though perhaps at a kinder level, and I'm simply trying to explore the reasons for Teddy's statements given his awareness [he had to be aware, no?] of the voluminous research that has been done since December '63, and their conclusions as expressed by so many here and elsewhere.

All has been available , IF any member of said family, wanted to persue such....but that is another area that we simply have no real knowledge of.....

I'm not, at this late hour and certainly not in this forum -- nor in the past or in any other forum --, trying to say that Oswald acted alone and that we should put the matter behind us. Quite the opposite, despite even what, for reasons that are obscure, the recently-deceased majordomo of the family said.

I do not recall mentioning in any way that you abide by the LNr crap that LHO acted alone....nor to cease researching in any regard whatever pertains to the assassination.....if I somehow gave you that impression, it was erroneous, call it brain drain within a posting....it happens with all eventually....

I agree with the thoughts recently expressed by Charles Drago.

As the protagonist in the movie Ronin said, "If there is any doubt, there can be no doubt." I'm a big fan of visceral intuition as a learning agent.

The attempts at cover-up alone tell the story.

If you look at the matter as if it were a negative of a photograph and turn it inside out and reverse the imagery, voila!.

I do think there are at times when both instinct and intelligence both compliment and can come into play within research.......epecially when one hits that brick wall, but for some unexplained reason continues to carry on.....

Thanks
B....

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_w.c_j.r.inverted.jpg (Size: 94.07 KB / Downloads: 7)

Messages In This Thread
Today's Tidbits - by Ed Jewett - 03-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Today's Tidbits - by Ed Jewett - 04-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Today's Tidbits - by Myra Bronstein - 04-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Today's Tidbits - by Bernice Moore - 05-09-2009, 05:29 AM
Today's Tidbits - by Myra Bronstein - 05-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Today's Tidbits - by Ed Jewett - 05-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Today's Tidbits - by Bernice Moore - 06-09-2009, 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,681 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,088 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,674 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Tidbits from Mailer's "Oswald's Tale" Drew Phipps 5 4,817 29-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,540 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 4,587 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 8,474 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,452 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Why the Warren Commission is Inoperative today Jim DiEugenio 8 4,544 26-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Move on, move on. That's all i hear from these mockingbird media types today! Anthony DeFiore 1 1,794 22-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer