Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe West
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Myra Bronstein Wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can find information about Joe West's attempts to exhume President Kennedy's body, and his sudden/untimely/suspicious... death that prevented the exhumation?

The only sources I can find are dependent on James Files' recollections, and I'd like collaboration from other sources.

I think it likely that if [I said if] his death was not a natural one [I have my own suspicions] it is more related to his work to expose Roscoe White than to try to exhume JFK [which would be a herculean task!]. Several persons who worked together on Roscoe White information died soon after a press conference. I believe they had mostly been fed incorrect information [disinformation] on R. White, but that there is real and very incriminating information 'out there' on R. White vis-a-vis Dallas and someone may not have wanted anyone snooping-around - as they might find the 'information' while researching the disinformation.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofive...t2788.html

I [and a few others] have some pieces of the 'information' as opposed to the 'disinformation' on RW, but don't ask....I won't post it on the internet [at this time]. I have enough problems as it is......but I will say this - Roscoe White was a part of the assassination, in an axillary, but important position. He too was eliminated in what was made to look like an 'accident'.

Thank you Peter! Very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
Joe West - by Myra Bronstein - 13-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Joe West - by Peter Lemkin - 13-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Joe West - by Myra Bronstein - 13-09-2009, 01:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shadows at 214 West Neely Drew Phipps 2 2,488 05-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Robert West's plat (CE 585) Drew Phipps 6 4,237 27-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  Marrs Article on Breneman West Survey There Were TWO Gunmen.. Bernice Moore 8 5,688 14-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  JFK, Kennedy, Motorcade, Duval Street, Key West Frame 5, Bernice Moore 0 2,120 12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore