Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination
Hi

After much reading over many years on the JFK assassination I would like to pose a question or two of a hypothetical nature to the good and smart people on this forum who I value their intellect and motivation in discussing matters such as JFK.

hypotheses 1.

LHO was the lone shooter and acted alone and there was no conspiracy in the planning before the advent, he simply acted alone, in support of this, both Teddy and Jackie both said in private and in public that they believed beyond doubt, that he acted alone.

Now lets for a moment take them at their word, could it not be that the true conspiracy was that someone learned that there maybe an attempt on JFK's life (maybe even they knew that LHO was the person who would attempt this) and let it happen.

Now if we adopt this scenario for a sec, two things become apparent (well at least to me)

1 There was nothing to lose for the people/dept/CIA etc etc, that let this happen, if successful, they would get what they wanted (because of personal dislike of JFK and his policies or 'other' unknown agenda's) and it would be extremely easy to cover up, if unsuccessful they could use it as a political wedge for both JFK and the american people.

2 By letting this happen, it could always be used as stick for future presidents to keep them in line as there are always lone nuts who make threats and a smaller percentage that carry them out and if they don't tow the line, they may just let it happen again (Nixon cryptically hints as this) .

3 The warren commission was an inept body who made many mistakes and was manipulated in a way, as a smoke and mirrors trick over the years to mask what had really gone on.

If indeed these scenarios have any foundations at all it would explain how the relevant government bodies can keep saying with a straight face, that LHO acted alone, it can also be used to cover up the real truth and also make many researchers look in all the wrong places. Plus as i've stated before, it can be used a warning for future presidents ALA Clinton who stated publicly before taking office that he would look into the JFK assassination, but went extremely quiet on the matter once in office.

I hope I have made my points clearly as I am a self educated poor arty type Big Grin

Ps I believe that the world changed forever on 11/22/63 for the worst and JFK and indeed to lesser extent the 60's was the last hope we really had for a LONG LONG time.

As written in the 30's by George Orwell in 1984, "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"

Any responses and thoughts no matter how critical, warmly welcomed, from those here.

Yours sincerely

Mark Ludwig

Messages In This Thread
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Mark Ludwig - 19-09-2009, 05:09 AM
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Myra Bronstein - 19-09-2009, 05:34 PM
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Myra Bronstein - 19-09-2009, 05:35 PM
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Myra Bronstein - 20-09-2009, 02:41 AM
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Myra Bronstein - 20-09-2009, 03:13 AM
A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination - by Myra Bronstein - 20-09-2009, 04:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 1,975 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 291,680 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,649 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,735 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,871 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,514 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,538 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,733 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,232 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 5,984 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser