Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Iraq Inquiry - Chilcott's Circus Clowns Come to Town
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Too little and too late...but none the less damning. Blair spoke with crocodile tears afterwards, apologized, but said he'd do it all over again...but meanwhile NO ONE mentioned the 'New Pearl Harbor' events of September 11, 2001 used to false-flag trigger the Iraq [and other] war[s]. I haven't heard anyone on the MSM making this connection. They just do NOT get it......::face.palm::

The inquiry, as late and flawed as it is, is still good enough to bring criminal charges on both sides of the Atlantic...but I'd not hold my breath on that! :Sad:

The lesson the elites have learned.....better propaganda, and better hidden lies next time.::drwho::

I think the MSM get it, Pete, they just won't say it.

The report was a little bit more damning than I thought there would be. Chilcot showed that the decision to go to war was not legal and was, therefore, a war of aggression. It's now over to the families to see if they can bring a private prosecution of Blair. They want to. But they need the evidence that will make a strong case.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Iraq Inquiry - Chilcott's Circus Clowns Come to Town - by David Guyatt - 07-07-2016, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Devastating" dossier on abuse, torture and murder by UK forces in Iraq David Guyatt 2 3,789 12-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ‘Iraq war unlawful’: all 27 UK Foreign Affairs lawyers, 2003. ‘Official report delayed again’ Magda Hassan 2 3,487 02-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin