Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor
Hmmmm....wouldn't surprise me. One would only have to change one word of the slogan 'War On Drugs' to War With Drugs' [i.e. using drugs and drug money to wage war on the People by the Oligarchy]. So what else is new? I'd like to hear what McCoy makes of this. Big Money has always been involved in things that make big money - such as war, the weapons of war, drugs, diamonds, gold, oil, resources, government overthrows and assassinations, bank heists, planned economy collapses, financial fraud, pollution, and serfdom for the zombie-shopping masses, etc. As they are saying and chanting in Copenhagen - "system change, not climate change" - the only solution to all of our problems. Tick, Tick, Tick....time running out...but this dirty game was so rotten as to being needed ridding of 'lo these last few thousand years. The modern version is perhaps a bit more sinister, given the technology and sheer power over information they now [try] to control. Nugan-Hand, BCCI, Savings and Loan, Current Economic Collapse - all part of the same relay 'race' - the baton being drugs and big, BIG amounts of money and perhaps gold, etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor - by Peter Lemkin - 15-12-2009, 07:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nikolai Starikov on Bitcoin - Global Bankers scheme to ditch the Dollar Paul Rigby 2 18,940 12-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Tobias Zackrisson
  Money Debt: The Secret of Oz by Bill Still David Guyatt 1 17,403 05-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Starikov: Banksters Began the Dismantling of the Global Financial System Paul Rigby 2 5,865 22-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Iceland looks at removing commercial bank money making Magda Hassan 2 6,991 16-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Where all the money goes... David Guyatt 1 5,373 10-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Myth Busters: Howe the Money Game Really Works David Guyatt 0 3,623 03-03-2015, 12:03 PM
  The Network of Global Corporate Control David Guyatt 0 3,263 01-02-2015, 01:02 PM
  Western Banks, Terrorism and Isis: The Nihilism of Dark Finance Fuelling Global Insecurity Magda Hassan 0 3,213 19-11-2014, 11:49 AM
  Unheralded report by Channel 4's economic editor on latest forex fraud by banks David Guyatt 1 3,133 15-11-2014, 01:04 AM
  Banks fined for manipulating forex markets David Guyatt 1 3,199 13-11-2014, 08:54 AM