Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolivia calls for alternative climate meeting
Magda Hassan Wrote::hahaha:
I like that.
He's not my president but I'll give him to you anyway but he works for bankers and is probably therefore not free.

Seems that we have similar problems, then. Only the boss change.

In your case, he works for bankers. Here, he works for Chavez. And not for free, that's for $$hure.

At least in the begining, Evo was an employee of Chavez (nobody in Bolivia has ever seen more money spended in a political campaign than in the election and re-election of Morales. Very,very strange for "so poor" guyz). Now that he has Bolivia's money in his pocket and absolutly NO WAY TO CONTROL by oppositors, he barely need Chavez. But as any loyal employee, he still follows and obey.

:hahaha: I bet none of your poor bankers have the money enough to cash so many millionaire political campaigns. At least, they have to inform and justify the huge spending to their associates and directory. But Chavez...?.. But Morales...?.. who have the balls to ask them for the country's money they so generously spend...?..

Messages In This Thread
Bolivia calls for alternative climate meeting - by Ruben Mundaca - 08-01-2010, 03:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oil companies’ coordinated cover-up of climate risks stretches back decades Drew Phipps 0 44,846 16-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Newsweek And Oil Lobby Team Up To Host Climate Change Event With Lawmakers Magda Hassan 1 3,969 12-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan