Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row
John Bevilaqua Wrote:All of these people died of natural or truly accidental causes. Nice try, though. And only Mary Ferrell was really close to a new breakthrough regarding what Roy Hargraves had just told her about the participation of Pioneer Fund operatives in the entire JFK hit. I mean after 40 years of trying and hypothesizing why would anyone target this entire group absent any new and monumentally breakthrough leads into the case? Only Mary fell into this category and Bill Adams and a few others, I believe, for one, can vouch for this information and these facts as I recall. She had just completed the link from JFK into both The Council for National Policy and The Pioneer Fund Board of Directors as well based on information provided by Roy Hargraves and later verified by James Richards and his contacts. What better sources than that can you possibly have? The Pioneer Fund, The Council for National Policy, WACL, SMOM, The John Birchers and SKOM. Bank on it. And I have it on good authority that Gary Shaw abandoned the JFK Research Business after he started breaking even or losing money on the ASK conferences, no more and no less. When only 100-200 people were willing to spring for $75 bucks by the mid-1990s it no longer became palatable or financially profitable to run these conferences anymore. End of story.

Pay no attention to this person. He does not know what he
is talking about and does not know ANY of these people he
puts down. Gary Shaw quit JFK research after his wife asked
him to. It had nothing to do with ASK conferences, but rather
the JFK-AIC museum. He had three partners...Larry Howard,
Larry Harris, and Bud Fensterwald in the museum. All three
died within a very short period of mysterious causes. The
museum, not a profit maker anyway, had been financially
backed by Fensterwald, a wealthy Washington lawyer. Ignore
any abominable persons who spread untruths and help abolish
their misinformation agendas.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - by Myra Bronstein - 24-01-2010, 09:20 AM
The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - by Jack White - 24-01-2010, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast with 28 researchers paying our tributes to Jim Marrs Joseph McBride 0 3,323 15-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Conflicts between researchers. Why? Richard Coleman 6 6,459 18-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment Vasilios Vazakas 95 23,554 23-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  We Researchers miss so much because of our egos Tosh Plumlee 0 2,471 21-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Tosh Plumlee