Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Francisco's Toxic Sludge - It's Good for You!
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:I think that is the same thing gardners put on the Whitehouse garden so that Michelle Obama organic vegie patch can't really be classified as organic. :eating: Bon apetit!

Ranting out of an orifice not designed for speech, Rush Limbaugh once farted:

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

Therefore, I look forward to the day when the Project for a New American Century and various other neo-fascist organs decide to market pure neocon shit, dumped by the likes of the Bush family, lil' Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz et al, and matured through the years.

The sales pitch could be:

"Forget all that ghetto shit. And cow shit. Insist on the very best, grade-A, neocon shit. It even smells good."

After all, these are the guys who told us Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, so They believe there's nothing They can't sell...

Sadly, OH SO SADLY!, if they could sell the unPatriot Act and it is still in force; if they could sell two wars based on lies; if they could torture and lie and do renditions and they still continue; if 9-11 was a false-flag op that 'flew'; if they could steal all the remaining Nation's wealth into the pocket of a few and laugh at it.....then who is to say where really is the power of the neocon....

Attached Files
.jpg   dog_shit.jpg (Size: 29.6 KB / Downloads: 2)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
San Francisco's Toxic Sludge - It's Good for You! - by Peter Lemkin - 11-02-2010, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "smoking gun" in toxic cover-up of aspartame Adele Edisen 4 6,084 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Lemonade stand gestapo, hit little girls , no license, good lord...license crazys.. Bernice Moore 0 2,887 17-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Toxic Waste Candybars contain real toxic waste!......Truth in advertising! Peter Lemkin 0 2,279 23-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Good news for some home owners Magda Hassan 0 3,387 29-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Two bodies found on sunken toxic ship. Magda Hassan 2 3,729 26-09-2009, 10:17 AM
  Some Good News on the Piracy Front Magda Hassan 1 3,968 15-06-2009, 09:33 AM
  Poisoned Profits: The Toxic Assault on Our Children Ed Jewett 0 2,918 30-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Toxic Mine Tailings Secret Goes to Court. Information being hidden from public. Magda Hassan 0 3,580 20-01-2009, 02:21 AM
  The flipside: good companies should be rewarded with our business Myra Bronstein 2 4,417 25-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin