Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Welcome. I used to be an 'organizer' back when the dinosaurs were roaming and grazing. If I think of more, I'll post. One more that comes to mind is they will have on their website and at the Conference on all hand-out materials, etc. a list of sponsors and supporters. Be one. I think it could possibly be done for 'trade' or a very few hundred bucks. It would be targeting just the correct people to join here, IMO. Certainly one person who is your representative should be there in person and working with them from now on......It seems the Country is ready for a series of similar such conferences...so this may be the first of many such....They may also allow a flyer/handout about this Forum to be on their tables for attendees to pick-up. You have the connections to PDS. For McKinney use J. Judge. I have almost all of their email addresses, if you don't.

Oo, excellent. These are keepers. Thanks again Peter.

Messages In This Thread
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Join us in pressuring the OECD to cancel its conference in Jerusalem Magda Hassan 0 3,227 12-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan