Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon
Helen Reyes Wrote:Cherche la femme or however it's spelled in French. Yes. A cop-out masquerading as a plot twist.

I can't help thinking Blair is in some sort of secret cult, maybe he's an Ascended Master or something in some branch of Theosophy. It's just a weird feeling I get from him, but he seems like he's in a trance quite often. If that were true, Ghost doesn't go completely off-track, because Lang is controlled as Tony Blair is. Not that Blair would perceive himself that way, he would be the prime mover in a drama he helped write. With whom did he think he was co-authoring the script, and for what purpose? Did anyone else hear how Tony Blair signed a guestbook somewhere and put his home city down as Jerusalem? It might've even been at some place in Israel. Odd behaviour.
I reckon he is Opus Dei. Definitely not kosher though.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon - by Magda Hassan - 30-07-2010, 10:10 AM