Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster
Ed Jewett Wrote:The link below leads to a thread at my web site E Pluribus Unum.

It contains a blog entry written by me consisting of grouped reports called "Shrimp Linguini Lagniappe", a link to a four-page discussion at Rigorous Intuition, and other reports.

The event has major connotations for the ecology and economy of the Gulf of Mexico and beyond, the politics of oil and energy, the politics of the US, and more.

Is it Gaia's revenge, a "false flag" attack, corporate malfeasance?

Or just an unmitigated disaster?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/E_Pluribus_Un...try3704877

:banghead:

It really is comeupance time! This one is a real long-term and large scale disaster. Almost no technology is known to shut off such a leak so deep under water. Some clever minds are now needed to invent one! While the leak is slow [low volume per day] it is, for now and perhaps for years, continuous!!! It could well kill nearly every living thing in and bordered by the Gulf of Mexico...and that is one hell of a lot of living things! BP seems to be doing nothing. They vaguely have referred to getting some submersibles down to look at the leaking pipe in a few months time.....gee, I hope they don't miss their golf games!.....
Its shaping up to be the biggest ACUTE environmental disaster - the biggest chronic one being human hubris and action, to date.

Attached Files
.jpg   gulf_spill_2010115.jpg (Size: 85.4 KB / Downloads: 2)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Peter Lemkin - 02-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 27-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 28-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM