Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.i.a fronts
Bernice Moore Wrote:CIA "Fronts"

We don't neccesarily vouch for this list, and might take issue with some of the details on how the list was constructed, but this is certainly the most comprehensive and complete listing of CIA proprietary "front" operations we have seen.

http://web.archive.org/web/2002020319571.../front.htm:y:

From my own research and readings many to most on that list are on the highly suspect to dead-on 'list' as Fronts of one kind or another for the intelligence appart....I think the term CIA is overused. They are only one of many and not a monolith. Even within the CIA fronts there are variants of different kinds. The list contains the gamut from A to Z of the different kinds. Needs updating.....so don't be shy....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
C.i.a fronts - by Bernice Moore - 05-05-2010, 01:42 PM
C.i.a fronts - by Peter Lemkin - 05-05-2010, 05:01 PM
C.i.a fronts - by Bernice Moore - 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM