Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN DISCUSSION: Dick Russell's "On the Trail of the JFK Assassins"
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:I have read about two thirds of the articles that make up this excellent book.

The last one, an interview with Douglas Horne, former Chief Analyst for Military Records, ARRB, could be a real bombshell if enough people stumble upon it.

Unbe friginlievable!!!!!!!

And this guy has creds to throw in the Credentialists oncoming windshield. He is at work on a book that he says will be ready near the end of 2008.

Is there any more information on "out there" on Roger Boyajian who "retained an original onion-skin carbon copy of the after-action report that he he wrote on November 26, 1963"?

This report mentions the arrival time of the president's casket at 6:35 pm, well before the 7:17 arrival time at Bethesda that was given for the coffin in a 1964 FBI report.

That is just the start of the shell-game that Mr. Horne then goes on to describe.

l could not believe I was reading this stuff!

Well I just got my copy way out here in Europe and stayed-up all night to read this fine book! I'd agree with Nathanial that the last chapter is a real 'kicker' [!!] and should for the last time make dead (with a stake to the heart) the 'vampire' story of the official fiction of events of Dallas. The whole book is great. The last chapter is devine. I look forward to Horne's self-published book and will certainly be one to get it. The Castillo story also stood out [I'd only know of it from Bowert's book - and there it didn't seem to have as much back-up as with your investigations], as well as the BOB or Bob story re: Nagell. Thanks for all your research and writing over the years! I'll have more to say and a few qustions...but am now too tired. I couldn't put it down and you cost me my night's sleep - bravo.

Messages In This Thread
IN DISCUSSION: Dick Russell's "On the Trail of the JFK Assassins" - by Peter Lemkin - 06-12-2008, 08:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ECLIPSE OF THE ASSASSINS: The CIA, Imperial Politics, and the slaying of journalist Manuel Buendia Anthony Thorne 0 5,311 10-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  The Zap Gun by Phil Dick Helen Reyes 4 5,146 08-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Les Coleman's "On The Trail of the Octopus" David Guyatt 3 5,646 30-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  In Discussion with Russ Baker Charles Drago 21 12,797 24-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dick Russell's "On the Trail of the JFK Assassins" Charles Drago 1 4,640 19-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer