Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations
I've begun to get some serious traffic on wikispooks.

I still haven't promoted it seriously but, having put up quite a few quality pieces recently, it seems to be spawning linkages all by itself.

David Guyatt has given me the OK to put up all his "Deep Black Lies" stuff. Wikifying it is a big job but I intend to crack on with it next week.

If anyone has documents in text MS Word or pretty well any other format that they judge to be worthwhile reference material in the Deep politics arena, please let me know. The Wiki-text markup editing curve is a bit steep for the first few articles but I reckon I'm pretty adept at it now and so am quite happy to wikify anything worthwhile that would otherwise not make it.

For info - the articles producing the most traffic on Wikispooks this past 2 weeks - some of which DPF will not have seen - In decending order of page reads:
Lots of other pdf's posted and categorised too - though most are probably already up here somewhere.

A couple of serious attempts at vandalism but I caught them straight away and they helped in continuing to screw down my Apache and VPS security

The entire site is now available over an encrypted SSL connection too.

All in all I think we have the embyo of a serious worthwhile reference - cum- whisteblower site in the making.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Peter Presland - 31-07-2010, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Symposium in Honor of Peter Dale Scott Ed Jewett 0 3,725 22-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett