Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations
I think you may have come up with something rather special here, Peter. Initially I wasn’t sure what role this Wikispooks site was meant to play but I’ve just read the page on the sinking of the Cheonan and it hit me straight away: the fact-based, impersonal, encyclopaedia type approach with maps and links and no axes being ground...it’s exactly what the subject is crying out for. It’s so easy for the mainstream media to dismiss us as wild-eyed ranters, but presenting the evidence like this gives it an authority that demands to be taken seriously. I loved the page you link to in which the guy demolishes the claim about the ‘panel of International experts’. It would be great if the site develops into a central authority where such propaganda is routinely exposed. Well done!

Messages In This Thread
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Malcolm Pryce - 01-08-2010, 12:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Symposium in Honor of Peter Dale Scott Ed Jewett 0 3,725 22-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett