Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sixth Floor Museum and the Promotion of the Big Lie about JFK Assassination
You can't really discuss the JFK Assassination without discussing the role of the media and academia in the cover up of the assassination of John Kennedy. A perfect example of that is the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas which promotes the Big Lie as they protect the murderers and conspirators of John Kennedy.

Currently Nicola Longford and Gary Mack are the ones who are using the Sixth Floor Museum as a propaganda tool to promote the Big Lie, thus attempting to shield the public from the ugly truth of the elite domestic political conspiracy to murder John Kennedy. The police report that the management at the Sixth Floor Museum are the ones making complaints trying to run-off American patriot, hero and TRUTH TELLER Robert Groden from peacefully selling his fine research materials on the Grassy Knoll
CANCELLING MY ORAL HISTORY INTERVIEW - OUT OF THE BLUE, WITH NO EXPLANATION - LOOKS LIKE POLITICS ARE INVOLVED! - (so dreadfully common in the JFK case for 47 years)
I was recently contacted by Stephen Fagin, the associate curator of the The Sixth Floor Museum to do one of the 80 oral history interviews that the Sixth Floor does every year. I accepted and we scheduled the afternoon of August 17th for that interview. I said to him thanks, and also please tell your bosses to quit trying to run off American patriot and hero Robert Groden (and other peaceful researchers selling their materials) from the Grassy Knoll. Because that kind of behavior by the Sixth Floor Museum management really turns off the public ... in addition to the fact that they push the Big Lie about the JFK assassination.
So, I get this email today (8-5-10) from the very nice Stephen Fagin telling me we are canceling the scheduled oral interview, with no re-schedule date. In other words, just canceling out of the blue. I think it is a reasonable assumption that Stephen Fagin is coming under internal political pressure (a good guess would be either Nicole Longford or Gary Mack) to not interview me. Is it not disgusting the way the Sixth Floor Museum is run? The leadership, I mean. Nothing against Stephen Fagin, he is under pressure from the con artists and charlatans at the Sixth Floor Museum who make a mockery of the JFK Assassination.

CANCELLATION LETTER, OUT OF THE BLUE - NO RESCHEDULE DATE, (looks like politics to me!)

Hello Mr. Morrow,
You very kindly responded to my e-mail regarding the Oral History Project at The Sixth Floor Museum, and we tentatively scheduled a telephone conversation for Tuesday, August 17. I am afraid that I will not be able to speak with you on that date after all, and I apologize for the inconvenience. However, I hope we will have the opportunity to chat about your research efforts at some point in the future.
Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely,

Stephen Fagin
Associate Curator
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
411 Elm Street
Dallas TX 75202-3308
Phone: 214.747.6660 ext. 5578
Fax: 214.747.6662
ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER (For an interview of me for oral history, which I readily accepted)
Dear Mr. Morrow:

My name is Stephen Fagin, and I am the associate curator at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas—located in the former Texas School Book Depository building at the site of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Since opening in 1989, the museum has actively recorded personal memories and reflections on John F. Kennedy, his death, and the 1960s for our institution’s ongoing Oral History Project.

One of the museum’s summer interns came across your interesting entry in the Memory Book recently and passed it along to me. You name six possible individuals/organizations that fit into your personal theory on the assassination, and I would be interested in chatting with you about your interest in this subject, research, and the overall impact that the death of President Kennedy had on your life. If you are willing, it would be a pleasure to capture your thoughts via a brief telephone interview for our Oral History Project.

This non-profit archival project includes nearly 800 individuals from all over the world, among them eyewitnesses, law enforcement officials, community leaders, filmmakers and researchers, 1960s schoolchildren, and more than 100 members of the news media. These informal recordings preserve information that might otherwise be lost. Among our participants have been Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw, Tom Landry, General Chuck Yeager, and hundreds of others.

As time marches on and the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination approaches in 2013, I believe that it is incredibly important to preserve as much firsthand information as possible for the benefit of future historians, students, and researchers. Please note that the museum is not investigating the assassination or drawing any conclusions with this project; our goal is to capture personal perspectives on this seminal moment in American history.

I personally feel that everyone has a story worth capturing, and I sincerely hope you agree. At your convenience, please contact me Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, at (214) 747-6660, or at this e-mail address. Please take a look at the attached PDF file, and you can also visit our website, www.jfk.org, for more information on the Museum and this project.
Thank you very much for your time—and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Stephen Fagin
Associate Curator
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I HAD TO REQUEST FROM THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM, NICOLA LONGFORD IN PARTICULAR, 3 OR 4 TIMES (orally and in email) BEFORE SHE WOULD RELEASE THE NAMES OF THEIR BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE DALLAS COUNTY HISTORICAL FOUNDATION (d.b.a. Sixth Floor Museum), A VERY SIMPLE REQUEST WHICH THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO.

Dear Mr. Morrow, [email dated 7/9/2010]

These are the names of current Board members.
Jill Johnson (Board Chair)
Paul Coggins
James Hollifield
Jane Wetzel
Nancy Latner
Sandy Greyson
William C. Rea
Evelyn Henry Miller
Justin Rosales
Michael Lowenberg

Sincerely,
Nicola Longford
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:12 PM
To: Nicola Longford
Subject: Re: Enquiry to The Sixth Floor Museum
Ms. Longford,

I have made a very simple inquiry which is who are the board of directors of the Dallas County Historical Foundation (Sixth Floor Museum). You are required to give that out if someone requests it. How many times do I have to request this information? Again, who are the board members (and who is the chairman) of the Dallas County Historical Foundation? The information on Dallas County web site is outdated: http://www.dallascounty.org/department/c...html#found
And, yes, I do have many suggestions on how to improve the Sixth Floor Museum, especially in its accuracy relating to the JFK assassination. I have taken the tour several times; I enjoyed it - but basically it is a fraud and a lie relating to who murdered John Kennedy and why they murdered him.
So please email me the list of current board members and chair of the Dallas County Historical Foundation, dba Sixth Floor Museum.

Thank-you,
Robert Morrow Austin, TX 512-306-1510

Messages In This Thread
The Sixth Floor Museum and the Promotion of the Big Lie about JFK Assassination - by Robert Morrow - 05-08-2010, 11:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,043 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,278 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,703 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,803 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,928 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,574 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,841 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,768 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,249 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,022 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser