Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious
Quote: As per Peter Lemkin, all that I wrote about him in piece on “Gregory Douglas” and Mary Meyer was right out of Cyril Wecht’s book. If I got anything wrong, his dispute is with Cyril, not me.

As per JFK being an “oligarch” who was changing at the time of his death, I have to say, when I read something like that, I really believe that everything I have done up to this time has been, as they say, “pissing in the wind”. If you have not read Mahoney’s JFK: Ordeal in Africa or my essay based largely on it, “Dodd and Dulles vs. Kennedy in Africa”, that is no fault of mine. If JFK was an oligarch or imperialist, please explain his 1952 speeches against French involvement in Vietnam, his railing against Nixon and Dulles over contemplated intervention at Dien Bien Phu, and his 1957 condemnation of the Algerian civil war. Then explain why the foreign policy establishment, including Dean Acheson, attacked him for the latter. Finally, if he was an “oligarch” and part of the establishment, this was news to CIA Director Allen Dulles. He knew JFK was not. This is why he speeded up the assassination plot against Lumumba so it occurred before Kennedy was inaugurated. Since he knew Kennedy would not OK it. For the evidence of that, just look at the picture on the cover of the Mahoney book.

Two points Jim.....perhaps three, but two to the above. My sense of JFK as a man and politician is similar to how J. Judge portrays him here and Douglass explains his changing and relative enlightenment, awakening and response to the desires of the People [American and worldwide] when compared the the Neaderthals that hated and killed him and still are our overlords. Perhaps I overstated it in a brief sentence. A radical I think he and his brother not. Moving in the right direction and increasingly so, they were - compared to those against them - they were a breath of fresh air and would have meant a sea change in direction of America - which was not to be allowed and so they had to die. Point two, yes, you took the information about me in that article from Cyril's book, but it is not completely accurate, but I think it served your purpose to not check with me or anyone else, as from the moment you and I forget-his-name met me [to my great surprise] when I was changing planes in L.A. on my way to Dallas and was accused [falsely and cruelly - based on little and wrong rumors and paranoia] that I was an agent infiltrating your new group of which I was a founding member from its inception at the Rose Cafe [with no apology to this day] informs me you are quick to form a judgment/bias about someone and hold on to that grudge. Sadly. I was on my way to Dallas to set up a march along the motorcade route and speakers podium with parade and demonstration permits for our group - after your accusation and de facto removal of me from your group and inner circle, I got it in my own name. Penn Jones spoke, as did many others. Your group ignored it and me ever since, for the most part. I still respect 99% of your work on JFK, but I think you sometimes jump to conclusions about people - as you did about me.

I notice you now post on the EF - where I was once the #3 poster and a moderator; but was removed without cause and without process or explanation; my IP banned [all apparently] for my beliefs on 911 [only approved conspiracies are allowed there!] and for calling attention that one [now dismissed] administrator was hostile to me and others; any who challenged the 'official mythology' on history and deep political events - and after this Administrators rash actions when Simkin was away, was not supported by Simkin, who I once considered a friend, but who found it convenient to let me be sacrificed to look strong and in command - while the likes of LC and other disruptors carry on and on. Oh, and I was accused of sexual harassment - proven false and perhaps an entrapment operation, but it was never withdrawn nor the truth acknowledged...so just know about where you now post; as all about what happened to me and all my posts were expunged - and anyone there who mentions it or posts for me or on my behalf will be removed. Things are not always as they appear to be. Many of us here, not all, are voluntary exiles from or were expelled from that EF.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by Myra Bronstein - 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by Peter Lemkin - 04-11-2010, 08:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease' PROBE CD Jim Hackett II 2 3,468 13-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Me and Lee Judyth Baker Dawn Meredith 6 5,548 24-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Linda Minor
  FTR #730 Interview with Russ Baker Ed Jewett 4 8,790 18-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Virtual JFK: film review by Jim DiEugenio Dawn Meredith 1 3,572 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  In Discussion with Russ Baker Charles Drago 21 12,695 24-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,744 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein