Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted. New forum board about sports.
We've had a request from a member to consider establishing a new board about Sports. Especially things such as bribes, match fixing, and other murky things of interest. I was wanting to get some feedback from members if this is something of interest to them.

My personal thought is that there is no such thing as 'Sports' as it has long been turned into a business pure and simple. But I'm interested to see what other have to say.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Feedback wanted. New forum board about sports. - by Magda Hassan - 03-12-2010, 01:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIFA Partner, Wanted in World Cup Ticket Scam, Is On the Run - Follow the bouncing ball... Magda Hassan 4 11,927 13-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  2011 Turkish sports corruption scandal Danny Jarman 0 3,755 23-12-2011, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Sticky: Rules for threads in Sports directory The Moderators 0 17,642 04-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: The Moderators
  Armstrong and the Culture of Winning at all cost/by any means - in and out of Sports 0 846 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: