Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the Pentagon called the "Pentagon"?
Oddness from the planet Mars - God of War.

Most people think the Pentagon is named the Pentagon because the building is five sided. And yes that is true. But might it conceal something altogether deeper and more sinister?

I think yes.

My guess is that it's name is a cipher for war (rather than the well "spun" Orwellian named "department of defense"). The "Pentagon" these days is used metonymically used to describe the department of "defense" (i.e., "war") as a whole.

Prior to WWII the US had armed forces, each of which were run by their own separate chain of command that operated under the "Department of War".

An accurate term, at least.

In those days people said what they meant.

In any event, it was in 1941 that "ground was broken" for the construction of the Pentagon, which was later "dedicated" in 1943 --- "dedicating" buildings being something the fraternity of Freemasons take very seriously (the question posed in this LINK is a great deal more interesting than the (lack of) answers supplied).

Or to be recap with precision, the (imo) all important symbolical ground-breaking ceremony was conducted on September 11th 1941. The "Pentagon includes a five-acre (20,000 m²) central plaza, which is shaped like a pentagon and informally known as "ground zero", a nickname originating during the Cold War and based on the presumption that the Soviet Union would target one or more nuclear missiles at this central location in the outbreak of a nuclear war" (see Google entry).

I even bore myself so very often by repeating how important it is to understand the inherently important symbolism that is a vital adjunct (albeit cloaked) of the military-intelligence community.

September 11th 1941 --- September 11th 2001. Sixty years.

Sixty being, I suppose, the number of warriors accompanying King Solomon? But it was also used as medieval number used in treaties governing the ransom for captured Teutonic Knights and, of course the number of minutes in an hour.

Tick tock.

Of course, the term "ground zero" was first used to describe Hiroshima after the first nuclear bomb was dropped by the USA. The term was first applied to the site of destruction in NYC within hours of the destruction on 911 2001.

Only an idiot like me can suggest that 9, 11 2001, numerogically amounts to the number "5" (i.e., 14 = 4 +1 = 5), the number of sides of a Pentagon.

And the fives sides of the Pentagon signify for all sorts of occultists and freemasons the fifth "emanation" of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, who's god is Mars, the God of War.

Wiki's entry gives a reasonable facsimile of what this Sephira is about. In its negative aspect, naturally.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Why is the Pentagon called the "Pentagon"? - by David Guyatt - 16-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AA Flight 77 at the Pentagon: The Final Story About the Attack on the Pentagon Lauren Johnson 1 2,381 04-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Barbara Honegger - Behind the Smoke Curtain: What Happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 R.K. Locke 14 15,891 18-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Judge Ferdinando Imposimato has died - he called 911 as an American Gladio event. Peter Lemkin 0 4,130 21-02-2018, 04:58 PM
  previously Unseen Photo's of the Pentagon 9/11 David Guyatt 10 19,627 02-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Trump being called a Truther Tracy Riddle 22 60,627 09-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Unraveling the Mystery of the C130 flying over Pentagon and also [?] near Shanksville Peter Lemkin 1 6,117 16-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truth Author and his two children found dead...called murder/suicide. Peter Lemkin 26 11,514 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM
  New/Old/Suppressed Film on What Hit Pentagon - a Must See! Peter Lemkin 0 2,511 10-03-2013, 09:55 AM
  Was Pentagon Attack Directed at Office of Naval Intelligence? Adele Edisen 2 3,884 21-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Strange Obsession: 911Blogger and the Pentagon Mystery Ed Jewett 7 4,815 24-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski