Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering the Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ . . .
Another thing about the fake FBI memo, and Jim D's implying that I was the King of Darkness who used it to bring down Nixon, I just recalled my dealings with Randall Lynn, a high school teacher outside of Atlanta, who contacted me in Portugal, and asked if I would be willing to assist his students in their investigations of the Dallas assassination, sending along a tape to record whatever I had to say.

His students were most interested in any relationship between Jack Ruby and 'Tricky' Dick, though none of them mentioned what Jim Marrs had just stated about my having researched thousands of FBI memos, concluding that the 1947 one about HUAC was legitimiate - a most expected one under the circumstances

Of course, if anyone of the students had even alluded to it, I would have checked it out, resultinng in my suing Marrs and his publisher.

They were obviously hoping that I would volunteer and record how I brought the son-of-bitch down - as I would have loved to have done it legitimately - but I never so claimed as I never thought I had.

If I had taken the bait, and pushed my claims, especially on the tape, I would have been well on my way to jail for maliciously attempting to destroy the ultimate scumbag - what Jennifer Caplan, a source for federal prosecutors also in Georgia, was trying to cooborate in other ways.

Of course, the whole entrapment process collapsed when Nixon died, and then Jim D et al. set out to kill me, starting with President Clinton, Chief of Staff Leon Panetta, and DCIs Richard Helms and George Tenet.

If anyone wants more about this state-sponored killing, just let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering the Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ . . . - by Trowbridge H. Ford - 19-02-2011, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 15 741 Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 218 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 340 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 615 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 336 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 464 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,125 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 6,972 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,707 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Critiques CNN's American Dynasties Jim DiEugenio 0 13,845 20-07-2018, 09:40 PM