Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Nuremberg Prosecutor: "My Government Today Prepared to Do Something for Which We Hanged Germans
Right On! Ben! I have had the honor of knowing Ben Ferencz and he is one of the few alive today who still remembers my Uncle, Raphael who also worked as a legal expert at the Nuremberg Trials with Ben. It is sad and I can imagine the pain in his heart to see the very principles of international law built and applied at Nuremberg ignored and even taunted at by the thugs now running much of the apparatus of governance in the USA today. His website his here.

Compare the sentiments of his article with the facts presented here., as an example. Although Ben F. is more than aware that the number of examples now are enormous and go FAR, far beyond the war in Iraq....to right here in the 'ol USA....and extent through our actions Worldwide, all too often and increasingly.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
U.S. Nuremberg Prosecutor: "My Government Today Prepared to Do Something for Which We Hanged Germans - by Peter Lemkin - 10-03-2011, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Soldiers "Prepared to Die For the Jewish State" Lauren Johnson 0 6,312 15-03-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Rules for government "Contractors" Drew Phipps 0 2,686 21-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Colorado town to issue US government drone hunting licenses David Guyatt 4 3,333 31-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Dutch government fall due to disagreement of role in Afghanistan Magda Hassan 1 3,097 21-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Drone surge: Today, tomorrow and 2047 Ed Jewett 0 2,242 27-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Half of US military in Iraq today is made up of mercenaries and 25,000 of its members have deserted Magda Hassan 0 3,612 07-01-2009, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan