Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO says E. coli strain responsible for European outbreak is new strain never detected before
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:Wikipedia has an amazingly complete and comprehensible article on the disease here.

Some of the footnotes lead to articles on the genetic structure of the e.coli in question, see http://www.genomics.cn/en/news_show.php?...how&id=644 for the initial analysis, and http://www.biofortified.org/2011/06/natu...nnotation/
for the headline
Quote:Out of Germany, not Out of Africa the beastly German germ is a GMO whose parents have been around Germany for 10 years.
followed by a partly funny article partly written in "jabberwocky" which I admittedly failed to completely understand.
But there already seems to be a lot of information out there.

I can read that 'Jabberwocky'. It makes sobering reading...it say to me that this E. Coli strain was human built. It also is so deadly, that who ever didn't build it and would like a nice bioweapon on hand will soon get and grow it. The recipe is available on line. Unless someone has an antibiotic that will work on this one, say goodnight at some point in the not too distant future to most you know and see in the mirror in the morning. Once that were to get into the water supply or a ubiquitous food.....there wouldn't even be enough nurses and doctors unaffected to help you die.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
WHO says E. coli strain responsible for European outbreak is new strain never detected before - by Peter Lemkin - 11-06-2011, 04:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientist creates killer flu strain that can render humans defenceless David Guyatt 0 3,565 02-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Google Admits Handing over European User Data to U.S. Intelligence Agencies Ed Jewett 0 2,578 12-08-2011, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Florida Dengue Fever Outbreak Leads Back to CIA & Army Experiments Ed Jewett 0 2,401 22-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Potentially deadly fungus spreading in US, Canada; Fungus is unique genetic strain Magda Hassan 24 13,779 12-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  Swine flu vaccine patented before outbreak Jack White 4 3,974 17-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski