Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Lindh murdered this day 2003
There are connnections here to Palme and Breivik...mind control is also likely....

Anna Lindh killer 'faked mental illness to get a less severe sentence'

Mijailo Mijailovic, who stabbed the Swedish politician to death in 2003, claims he lied to doctors that he heard voices in his head

reddit this
Associated Press
guardian.co.uk, Monday 29 August 2011 17.50 BST
Article history

Anna Lindh's killer, Mijailo Mijailovic, in a Stockholm court in 2004. Photograph: Henrik Montgomery/AP

The man who killed the Swedish foreign minister Anna Lindh in 2003 has told a newspaper that he faked mental illness during his trial in an attempt to get a less severe sentence.

Mijailo Mijailovic was quoted by the Swedish daily newspaper Expressen as saying his knife attack on Lindh in a Stockholm department store was motivated by a hatred of politicians, whom he blamed for his own failings in life.

His earlier claim that voices in his head had encouraged him to stab Lindh was a ploy to receive psychiatric care instead of a prison sentence, the 32-year-old told the Swedish newspaper.

"I was rambling to get psychiatric care. Everything was made up. I didn't hear voices," he was quoted as saying. "The more you ramble, the more the doctors listen to you. But there are doctors who are difficult to fool, and there are those who are easy to fool."

Mijailovic stabbed Lindh one of Sweden's most popular politicians at the time inside the Stockholm department store NK in September 2003. She died a day later.

An appeals court sentenced Mijailovic to psychiatric care but the Swedish supreme court later overturned the ruling and gave him life in prison.

In the interview, Mijailovic said that only days before Lindh's murder he had considered attacking Lars Leijonborg, then leader of Sweden's Liberal party, during a rally.

"I believed politicians were the root of all evil," he told Expressen. "Afterwards, I realised that it was weak to blame one's own problems on politicians."

Mijailovic also said he had taken the sedative Flunitrazepam, or Rohypnol, before the killing.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Anna Lindh murdered this day 2003 - by Peter Lemkin - 10-09-2011, 04:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For MLK National Holiday, Gov't 'honors' [sort-of] man they murdered! Peter Lemkin 0 3,527 22-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Malcolm Shabazz, Grandson of Malcolm X, Murdered! Peter Lemkin 10 9,846 27-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Malcolm X was murdered today 1965. Magda Hassan 0 2,344 21-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Supergrass: Versace murdered 'because of debts to Mafia' Jan Klimkowski 1 2,930 06-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  November 27, 1963: Mayor Moscone & City Supervisor Harvey Milk are murdered in US Myra Bronstein 6 7,209 05-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  November 22, 1963: The 1963 coup in which President Kennedy is murdered in the US Myra Bronstein 9 6,498 24-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton