Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siemens pulls out of nuclear industry - Germany goes green - but is it really because of Stuxnet?
Magda Hassan Wrote:Mebee....mebee not....Mebee it was need to know and they didn't need to know everything just their little bit. Mebee it was just some people in Siemens and this was not run by the board or the shareholders.

Well, I think it quite obvious, that if, as it seems, Semiens played a large role in the production and/or testing, they would therefore know that something like it [but different] was possible - to make their own reactors malfunction. Also obvious, was that only a trusted and spooky few would have been 'in' on the production and testing of such a virus!

A minor modification of such a cyberweapon would also work on military reactors; subs and ships run by reactors and even non-nuclear power plants and complex commercial chemical reactors. [as I understand it, the virus takes advantage of the complex nature of non-human computer-controlled complex processes - many of them are not nuclear - although nuclear ones may be the more complex]. I wouldn't be surprised that a minor modification could upset or make uncontrollable such things as complex chemical production processes, complex computer systems of all types, and airliner autopilot systems....likely much, much more! You can be sure the list of what it can be made to affect/infect is classified!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Siemens pulls out of nuclear industry - Germany goes green - but is it really because of Stuxnet? - by Peter Lemkin - 24-09-2011, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accident Took Place At Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant Magda Hassan 2 12,729 04-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  UK nuclear workers told to stay home as radioactivity rises Magda Hassan 5 14,300 01-02-2014, 09:54 AM
  Paid nuclear shills? Magda Hassan 0 5,563 14-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  No future in nuclear says former nuclear industry big kahuna. Magda Hassan 0 3,295 14-11-2013, 03:35 AM
  Thorium, Not The Nuclear Savior Claimed Magda Hassan 1 3,935 11-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Nuclear energy or free energy? David Guyatt 0 3,596 21-10-2013, 10:17 AM
  One dead, three injured in Arkansas nuclear plant accident Magda Hassan 1 3,943 01-04-2013, 11:10 AM
  Japan’s Energy Board Meets After Dropping Anti-Nuclear Members Magda Hassan 2 4,898 16-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  German minister says 'never again' to nuclear power Magda Hassan 1 4,193 05-01-2013, 03:17 AM
  Breaking: Tritium leak in nuclear reactor at Rawatbhata, 38 workers exposed to radiation! Magda Hassan 0 3,984 29-06-2012, 09:37 AM