Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Beginning
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Kate Story Wrote:...
Thanks David and I am 'pondering' a subject that can best be described as an enormous elephant in the middle of a very small room. All the people in this room would have to crawl under or over the elephant as there is no way to get around it but they all still pretend it isn't there. After I do a little more thinking and searching I will throw it out and see what you guys have to say.

Don't tease us now; what is the elephant subject?

Hi Myra and thanks for being so kind. Believe me, I am not teasing and I may regret what I am getting into with this. I thought I had my info completed only to find that this is going much deeper than I expected. I now need a few more days to research a few things before I am ready to open my own 'Pandora's Box'. I took time away also and seriously considered resigning myself to whatever comes and hoping for the best. This can get a bit depressing as I am sure you know. I have a family also and thinking they will be facing a world run by lunatics unless more people wake the hell up and do something is more than I can take at times. It is good to come here though and see others who know what is taking place in this world and actually care. Hopefully, I will have my thoughts together by the weekend and can manage to put them down in a sensible manner. I have a child sick with the flu so that is my first concern but I am working on this issue as I get time.

Messages In This Thread
New Beginning - by Kate Story - 10-02-2009, 04:38 PM
New Beginning - by David Guyatt - 10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
New Beginning - by Kate Story - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
New Beginning - by Jan Klimkowski - 10-02-2009, 06:59 PM
New Beginning - by Myra Bronstein - 25-03-2009, 02:38 AM
New Beginning - by Myra Bronstein - 25-03-2009, 02:41 AM
New Beginning - by Kate Story - 25-03-2009, 06:05 AM