Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy
Quote:The impression I have, accurate or contrived, is that in any conflict situation the intell types usually so thoroughly infiltrate the opposition that they de facto control it.

This is true in Australia too.

Mark will confirm that there was probably not an armed robbery in Sydney in the 1970's and 80's that wasn't actually conducted by the appropriately named Armed Hold-Up Squad of the NSW police department. They used to rent out the guns and cop uniforms and ID and all. Or you could buy a police badge and pistol for $400. ("He just grabbed it out of my hand, sir, as I was trying to apprehend him sir") As long as they got a share of the action some had the green light. Others got a bullet or a hot shot. Certainly, all the major league drugs have been managed and franchised by the police since the 1960's.

As for the infiltration of political parties there was plenty on the left. The right never seemed to have any one there and they were the one's going around bombing Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants and homes. Most of the left parties only had about three or four members in them (People's Liberation Front Of Judeah) and two of them would be from special branch.

The bombing at the Hilton Hotel which was initially blamed on the Ananda Marga sect members who did big time for it was actually done by the security/intelligence forces in order to get more funding and powers to justify their irrelevance. There was to be a Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (CHOGM) there and all the grand Poo Bars were in attendance. Initially they were to surprise! surprise! 'find' the bomb in the rubbish bin out side. I can't remember for the minute if the bomb went off early or if the garbage truck arrived early but the result was several dead and maimed. But they got their powers and extra funds as everyone could now see how much they were needed. Confusedecruity: The other bombing that happened in Sydney a few years before was by an Ustashe group which has been long nurtured here. But as I said the right wing groups always had free rein here.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 19-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Mark Stapleton - 19-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 20-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Mark Stapleton - 20-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Peter Lemkin - 20-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by David Guyatt - 20-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 20-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by David Guyatt - 20-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US officials insult Netanyahu. Loaded Israeli 9/11 cartoon follows shortly after. Anthony Thorne 2 5,839 26-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  Gerald Shea Memo: Senate Select C'tee Intelligence - Israeli fore-knowledge and Israeli Art Students Magda Hassan 2 4,197 14-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan