Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale
Charles Drago Wrote:Over at the EF swamp, that fetid growth medium for disinformation where the cover-up spreads like scum on fouled waters, the de facto military censor and all-around Wüstenfuchs -- or, to be accurate, Wüstenratte -- Evan Burton has described the event announced in this thread thusly:

"I see that the DPF have now banned Jim Fetzer because they disagree with what he says."

Which is to say, Wüstenratte Burton begins with a lie. In this and what follows, he offers an invaluable illustration of the nature of the threat posed by Fetzer.

Die Wüstenratte continues by confirming that the perfidy of the sort epitomized by late period Fetzer "always" will be welcome at the EF swamp:

"I disagree with most - if not all - of what Jim Fetzer asserts on various issues but as long as he states his beliefs within the Forum rules, he will always be allowed to state them."

Imagine that! The truth escapes from the pocked Maximus Gluteus of Die Wüstenratte with sufficient force to cause the Iron Crosses thereon pinned to clang like wind chimes.

Then, slave to the order that his 20th century spiritual and ideological forebears pathologically epitomized, Die Wüstenratte closes with another great lie:

"I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe."

Let us ask Peter Lemkin, the author of thousands of important posts that were disappeared on EF, just how his voice has been allowed to be heard there.

Jim Fetzer, wittingly or not, will continue to provide aid and comfort to the Evan Burtons of this world and their masters -- which means we must continue to muster the courage and conviction to speak truth to power until the field is ours.

I joined DPF when this was all coming down. I got a quick education in bullshit, etc. I would imagine that Burton knows full well what he is saying is bullshit and is doing it to tweak you. He is an asshole and is not worthy of your time.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - by Lauren Johnson - 11-12-2012, 06:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 719 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Professor Pulte Milo Reech 5 5,695 14-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,912 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,023 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,259 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,262 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,702 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,021 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,573 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  James DiEugenio Scott Kaiser 1 4,009 02-05-2017, 04:06 AM