Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
As in JFK, the 'perp' was found a bit too quickly for belief....last night before I went to bed, the news read as follows:

Quote:Report: Official says Cellphone service has been shut down in the Boston area to prevent any potential remote detonations of explosives
Investigators have a suspect a Saudi Arabian national in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.
It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.
Boston PD has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site
A federal law-enforcement source told The Post there are at least 12 dead and twice as many injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

The above is mostly now known to be wrong....but why did I find it high on the Google list under 'Boston Marathon Bombs'?! Apparently, there never was a Saudi suspect and the known dead is much lower, while the number of injured much higher. For those that are not aware, the Boston Marathon was the first, largest and most prestigious of big-city Marathons for a long time...and many still consider it so. Very interesting target.....seems to me [just gut feeling] to make any happy large gathering in the USA or 'the West' feel uneasy that they could be a target of random terror. Now, who would want to do that? I can think of a few - but most are inside the hidden recesses of America, herself. Of course, there are a few outsiders who might wish to do such a thing...but they didn't do it in Dallas, nor during 911...and I doubt they did it this time. Gladio comes home - again.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 15-04-2013, 10:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,232 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,782 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,901 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,201 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,559 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,316 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,166 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,762 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM