Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Peter

The 66th anniversary of the Texas City explosion; in July of that year Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 aboard the first aircraft used in the role of "Air Force One"

Reports of interest in "a man with a backpack and a man with a bag" in regards to which see the below; this pair appears in other photos beside each other. Each has a suggestive load. Blue suit guy talks into his hand (Stephen Witt explanation: eating a Nature Valley Granola Bar):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4612[/ATTACH]

The fellows in black jackets with black backpacks, tan pants, tan boots are of note. One has "credentials"; they look as civilian as any other security officer in any country on earth. Are they toting "war bags"--I refuse to believe they are the welcoming committee for the Griffith Township Gazelles--too much of "that lean and hungry look":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4613[/ATTACH]

In the ICH photos there is at least one other man that they circle a bag of. I don't know. At marathons, almost half have some backpack. This third guy's backpack and dress is quite different that these two. You'z certainly correct, Phil, these guys look as civy as Rambo would - they are only missing guns. Their pants, boots, hats and earpieces are just a bit over the top. Good friends, I'll bet - so good they like to dress alike each day. I am getting a little perplexed why they haven't been arrested yet - as their features are clear and there must be many more photos / videos of them in the hands of investigators. Perhaps they just haven't been located yet; or investigators are deciding on who the patsies will be. They likely got out of 'Dodge' fast. They don't appear to be disguising their faces, but perhaps they did have makeup and wigs, etc. on. They look more pro than the amateur bomb - which in and of itself is suspicious to me. Guys with earpieces and spotter teams they communicate with can get semtex and worse. I really wonder who they were talking to....likely someone watching them and the area from some building above them [their spotter or spotter team]. The analysis on ICH also shows how they are NOT watching the race, but watching other things. There may well have been more than two, but only two felt they could 'discretely' put down their 'present' on the street. In one photo, a small child is standing right next to the backpack on the curb...likely the one who was killed. Nice stuff - whoever they were.

I never liked pressure cookers.

A last thought. These photos of these two are going to go viral on the internet. If they can't be found, they have friends somewhere in 'high places' helping them, and are already out of the USA or in some safehouse within.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 18-04-2013, 09:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,250 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,798 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,960 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,221 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,590 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,339 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,193 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,783 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM