Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
I really think we need to revisit the topic of an exercise/drill involving private military contractors. From the way officials immediately shouted "it's a drill" when the first bomb exploded, it seems evident that this exercise involved a bomb, possibly a dirty bomb judged by the radiation detector shown in previous posts.

As we know, both 911 and London 7/7 had similar security exercises ongoing that the events actually replicated.

In the London 7/7 the exercise even had the same target tube stations etc. Photos of Met police officers from SO19 (at least one anyway) toting a Heckler & Kock non-fasctory standard assault rifle were discussed at one H & K forum I visited. The conclusion was that the police officer was almost certainly SAS dressed as SO19. Much later all those pictures had disappeared.

None of this can simply be put down to coincidence. It is something more than that. Were the exercises a cover for the real thing or did the perpetrators have inside knowledge and piggyback the exercises?

What is quite clear from the below report is that exercises of this type are very unusual at large marathon events.

I entirely understand Pete's concerns about this.

Quote:[URL="http://www.storyleak.com/boston-marathon-eyewitness-confirms-drill/"]
Interview With Boston Marathon Eyewitness Confirms Bomb Squad Drill
[/URL]

by Anthony Gucciardi
April 16th, 2013
Updated 04/16/2013 at 10:31 pm

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/boston-marathon...z2QuOjPXKU

In an exclusive interview, I just finished speaking with key Boston Marathon eyewitness and running participant Alastair Stevenson, who has confirmed to me that drills were taking place the morning of the Boston Marathon complete with bomb squads and rooftop snipers.

Alastair's initial statements towards the Alabama news publication regarding the Boston Marathon training exercises ignited a firestorm within the alternative media, despite being only around two sentences in length. Now, Alastair has been given a forum to voice the entirety of what he saw as a participant and coach during the Boston Marathon something that Alastair says he has never seen before despite participating in much larger races around the world.

As you can watch in the video above, Alastair detailed what went on before the race began:

"At the start at the event, at the Athlete's Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn't be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I've never seen anything like that not at any marathon that I've ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that's the only race that I've seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that's the only place where there had been explosions."

And Alastair is speaking from serious experience. As a veteran of marathons and a coach at the University of Mobile in Alabama, Alastair knows about how marathons traditionally go down.

The interview with Alastair clarifies his former statements regarding the presence of bomb squads and bomb sniffing dogs that went mega viral on the web, and also serves to better understand what the reality is behind this situation. As Alastair details, there was definitely a drill taking place the morning of the marathon, and it appears police were likely aware of a dangerous threat that required a large degree of action to counteract.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by David Guyatt - 19-04-2013, 12:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,251 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,801 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,970 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,222 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,598 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,341 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,196 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,789 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM