Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
The 'official' story [or fairytale] has holes in it now large enough to drive a tank through...and they likely will. I fear for the life of the one patsy still alive....an in a hospital...death is easy to make manifest!..as is MC - unless they have him SO tied up in provocations, threats and 'catch-22' he can't tell the truth - or can, but no one in the MSS [Main Stream Society] will believe him. Who would bomb and kill and then go to a party that night and act 'normal'? And the 7-11 wasn't their doing...what else is a big LIE?! I'd suggest most of it. Now you know why the FBI said to NOT look at the other photos of men who seemed suspicious at the Marathon.......Sibel's piece puts it in political context. The only conspiratorial and murderous lone nuts or lone nut brothers are in our police and intelligence apparatus, IMHO. Kindly remember that along with 'normal' tradecraft of making something look like something it is not, the CIA and other 3-letter agencies employed professional magicians to learn their misdirection and other techniques to fool the eye of the viewer. Seeing is not always believing. My uncle was a top famous magician and taught me some tricks and the art of misdirecting the attention of the audience [those watching something of interest]. I know how it can be done, and the new technologies make it even easier, but its been possible before the age of technology - and only takes clever planning and practice. Oh, there were two real bombs...as there were three real demolitions of WTC buildings on 911; just don't so quickly 'buy' what the snake oil salesmen are 'selling' as to how/why/who in either.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 20-04-2013, 10:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,250 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,798 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,960 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,221 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,590 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,339 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,193 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,783 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM