Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Still, one would have to explain their having weapons to carjack and fight with police with...if either/both of those events ever took place as we have been told....
Well, we haven't seen anything that would indicate this. All their friends and family say it is out of character. We have seen no video of them putting any back packs down in either location just photos of them around the area along with thousands of other people and several others who were acting suspiciously. We have seen zero footage of any of the 'fire fight' and get away car. The 711 is bogus. What else is?

And what of the 'controlled explosion' of their apartment?! Did that happen, and if so why?! There seems to be an attempt to exclude witnesses [dead or shot in the neck, twice] and evidence [blowing up their home, etc.] The patterns are very ominous and there are too many to be 'coincidence'. I still can NOT believe someone - anyone - would set off two bombs killing 3 and seriously hurting 176 and then go about one's life and social engagements as if nothing was out of the usual....unless they were 'there', but had NOTHING to do with it. We know little [on purpose], but if they did get weapons, it may have been when they realized they had been set up [saw their photos on TV, internet, etc.....just as LHO went home to get his gun when he realized he had been set up! These two according to their friends didn't have or use weapons....but maybe the friendly and helpful FBI armed them recently, under some guise. And in case you missed it, the 'authorities' have stated they will be denied legal representation at this point - perhaps forever. Sounds fair and very American to me! :mexican: The question really comes down to what could any 'terrorist' hope to take away from America that the official authorities have not already!! I don't forget that what happened was a horrible act; I only question whether these two are the actual instigators and actors in this - or patsies and have been set up. They certainly are NOT being given legal protections guaranteed [sic] under the law...in our now lawless State. And you can forget about presumption of innocence. Obama has already declared them guilty - as have the Police, FBI and MSM. They don't dare let them have legal representation - as it might lead to the Truth of the matter. LHO had a hard time getting legal representation too. Patsies are always denied any.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 21-04-2013, 12:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,252 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,801 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,972 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,226 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,601 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,342 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,200 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,790 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM