Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Scott Creighton shows the reality of martial law here:

Quote: On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceStateUSA

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.

Here's the video:

Now, as per my post above, consider that the authorities are still negotiating with Katherine Russell Tsarnaev's lawyer to arrange a time to interview the wife of one of the Boston Bombers.

Disgusting behavior of the 'troops' toward the honest citizens in their homes - 'Hands UP!!!!' Gestapo style...getting us use to it! As far as Russell, surprised they don't just crash through her wall with a tank, shoot their way in, take her and her child and then waterboard both of them....would seem to fit the style of operation thus far. The parallels with LHO are stunning. If so, we will find Russell soon living in a motel with CIA/FBI/MI minders.

I hope some citizens of Watertown sue the hell out of the 'troops' for their behavior - treating them all like terrorists. If you're not a stormtrooper for the Empire, you are suspect as a terrorist. Great :popcorn: If the police came to my house [if I had one], I'd likely be shot for resisting such behavior on principle. I won't let a Police State just 'happen' without resistance. Sheeple - and then they cheer these stormtroopers....it is getting like Germany in the late '30s!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Peter Lemkin - 22-04-2013, 08:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,232 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,782 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,900 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,201 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,559 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,314 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,165 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,762 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM