Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
David Guyatt Wrote:Continuing:

Quote:In a real medical scenario the amuptee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludacris. He would be dead from blood lose before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood lose would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4655[/ATTACH]
From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.
I know that many just want to believe. But I can't help but think. So much doesn't add up.
So, are you just a Believer or Do You Think? (Thanks, Digger)
KPatrickRyan shared an updated picture of the Bauman guy in the hospital (visited by Bradley Cooper). Compare him to the wheelchair man (Vogt???) and tell me who's who.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4656[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4657[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4658[/ATTACH]

Anybody recognise the U S Army unit patch on their sleeves?[/QUOTE]

I saw this story on facebook over the weekend and found it credible as well but I chose not to share it on my page because it seems to go too far. Yet we hear nothing of the people who allegedly lost limbs. In other such stories victims begin making the rounds of the morning news shows to talk about the horror. Where are they? Who are they? First story I saw at the initial breaking news on the 15th the red stuff looked like paint to me, not blood.
Problem with pics is photoshop possibility, rendering all photographic "evidence" questionable.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Dawn Meredith - 23-04-2013, 01:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,251 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,801 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,970 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,222 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,598 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,341 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,196 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,789 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM