Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
A day of fresh evidence later, I stand by every word in my post below.

I also add an update showing that the Volkland Security State is still pussyfooting around Marina, sorry Katherine Russell Tsarnaev:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Team - excellent work.

I didn't believe Uncle Ruslan's righteous denunciation when I first heard and saw it.

His background is, ahem, spectacularly spooky.

Now, consider this. Chechen sources state that if the older brother Tamerlan was radicalised in a Chechen mujahadeen camp then he would been considered for deployment in an action against Russia. They are adamant that there is no way he would have been deployed in an action against America.

So, the chatter between the FBI and the KGB is far more likely to have consisted of searching for any signs of anti-Russian activity on Tamerlan's part.

However, back in America, Tamerlan's mujahadeen background may have prompted US intelligence to recruit him as a double agent to penetrate radical islamic groups.

We're always told how desperate western intelligence is for convincing "human int".

There are curious parallels with Oswald, who travels to the USSR, marries a Russian woman and has a child, in what seems to be a marriage of convenience.

Tamerlan marries an American woman, Katherine Russell, and has a child.

The following piece is frankly unbelievable.

The FBI is still negotiating with a family lawyer as they request an interview with Marina Os...... Sorry, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev.

Quote:Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, Wife Of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Wanted By Feds For Interview

By MICHELLE R. SMITH 04/22/13 09:04 AM ET EDT AP

Video, Katherine Russell, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Federal authorities have asked to speak with the wife of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and her lawyer said he is discussing with them how to proceed.

Amato DeLuca told The Associated Press on Sunday that Katherine Russell Tsarnaev did not speak to federal officials who came to her parents' home in North Kingstown, R.I., Sunday evening, where she has been staying since her husband was killed during a getaway attempt early Friday.

Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother, Dzhokhar, 19, two ethnic Chechen brothers from southern Russia, are accused of planting two explosives near the marathon finish line Monday, killing three people and injuring more than 180. A motive remains unclear.

DeLuca said he spoke with the officials instead, but would not offer further details.

"I spoke to them, and that's all I can say right now," he said. "We're deciding what we want to do and how we want to approach this."

DeLuca also offered new details on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's movements in the days after the bombings, saying the last day he was alive that "he was home" when his wife left for work. When asked whether anything seemed amiss to his wife following the bombings, DeLuca responded, "Not as far as I know." He said she learned her husband was a suspect in the bombings by seeing it on TV. He would not elaborate.

DeLuca said his client did not suspect her husband of anything, and that there was no reason for her to have suspected him. He said she had been working 70 to 80 hours, seven days a week as a home health care aide. While she was at work, her husband cared for their toddler daughter, DeLuca said.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the AP.

He said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was off at college and she saw him "not at all" at the apartment they shared with her mother-in-law.

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev was attending Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to her future husband at a nightclub, DeLuca said. They dated on and off, then married in 2009 or 2010, he said.

She was raised Christian, but at some point after meeting Tamerlan Tsarnaev, she converted to Islam, he said. When asked why she converted, he replied: "She believes in the tenets of Islam and of the Koran. She believes in God."

So, on the one hand we have hysterical claims that the brothers were about to go on a mass killing spree. Whilst on the other hand, the authorities are pussyfooting around wondering whether they can interview Mrs Tsarnaev, who is surely a primary witness as to what her supposedly murderous husband was planning.

Please. Pretty please. Please can we interview Mrs Tsarnaev?

:monkeypiss: :director:

Just like LHO, Tamerlan reeks of double-come-triple agent, set up by his handlers as an ideal patsy to ensure a national security state coverup.

Note that already the FBI is being incredibly defensive, and doubtless shredding and burning much evidence of its interactions wtih Tamerlan.

Question number one is: Who ran Tamerlan?

If Oswald is the model for Tamerlan Tsarnaev, there is enough noise and potential collateral damage to ensure that all parts of the national security state must commit to the Official Story.

Boston's version of the Warren Commission.

Here's a rhetorical but serious question:

Who gets to play Richard Case Nagell - The Man Who Knew Too Much - in this tangled web?

So, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev is not being waterboarded, not being rendered, not being subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques.

She doesn't want to talk to the Volkland Security Complex and that's fine with them....

:popworm:

Quote:Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Wife Katherine Russell Not Willing To Talk To FBI

Tue, April 23, 2013 8:24am EDT by Christina Stiehl 20 Comments

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev Questioned
Courtesy of ABC News/Twitter

Federal authorities tried to question the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26 but the 24-year-old mother still refuses to talk to police. Read on for more details.

The FBI is still waiting to talk to Katherine Russell, the widow of Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, for information surrounding the deadly April 15 attacks that killed three and injured 176. Authorities showed up to Katherine's parents' Rhode Island home on April 21, but she refused to talk to the feds.

Katherine Russell Questioned What Does She Know About Boston Bombing?

Katherine's lawyer, Amato DeLuca, told the Associated Press that she declined to speak to authorities when they arrived at her parents house. He told the Associated Press:

"I spoke to them, and that's all I can say right now," he said.

Amato also added that his client wasn't aware of her husband's alleged involvement in the deadly Boston Marathon bombing until she saw photos of the suspects on TV.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the Associated Press.

When asked whether or not anything seemed wrong to Katherine following the bombings, her lawyer responded, "not as far as I know."

Amato told reporters he spoke with federal officials, but wouldn't give any more details.

"We're deciding what we want to do and how we want to approach this," he said.

Katherine Russell All-American College Student

Katherine was known as a promising artist and student, and a typical all-American suburban daughter of Christian parents. But she shocked friends and family members when she dropped out of college at the age of 21 to get married to Tamerlan. They welcomed their first child soon after, a daughter named Zahara.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Jan Klimkowski - 23-04-2013, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,250 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,799 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,962 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,221 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,591 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,340 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,193 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,783 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM