Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
To further or provoke a non state war. by carry out some operation... such as the so called War on Terrorism would, I suppose, qualify as a false flag.

I am not convinced that that is what actuallly happened in Boston. I am convinced that something happened which was not what the official account is. It may have been an exercise that went out of control, perhaps purposely to test how all the security agencies would handle a real event. That is taking a hum drum drill live where the first responders are caught off guard and may even believe it was the real deal despite their being prepared for and engaging in a "safe" drill. A guess would be that the intent was by some group... rogue or not rogue... to take the drill aspect away but not cause too much harm.

How would it have been possible to prevent a bombing? Or why didn't they sniff out the exposives if they were in place to do that? Seems like very low casualties considering the density of the crowd and there were more dense places to attack it seemed.

It appears that these two fellows and anyone who knew then closely were patsies and had some connections to intel and black ops and likely realized that they were being framed to take the blame... and they got rid of one in FL. Dead men don't talk. Last one will commit suicide or something and never take the stand in a trial. We'll never hear his story or he'll be drugged, intimated and brain washed in custody and become a useless bot... or useful to intel in the final chapter of the event.

It appeared to me that they only excel in botching and killing like jack booted fascists.

Messages In This Thread
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line - by Jeffrey Orling - 17-07-2013, 07:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,252 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,801 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,972 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,226 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,601 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,343 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,202 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,790 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM