Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing the Dark Forces Behind the Snowden Smears
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Kenneth Kapel Wrote:Has Mr. Snowden reveiled anything of consequence so far ? Is this some sort of "limited handout ?" Now the death of Michael Hastings is something that is of more concern. IMO, and I have no proof of this is that Hasting's was a real revealer of perfidy by the nation's military-intelligence elite and that Snowden is just show. Webster Tarpley, who is usually right in his analysis of world events, thinks Snowden is a fake whistleblower. Btw I just noticed that The Huffington Post is carrying a story that Mr. Hastings was drug addled at the time of "his accident."
Clearly it is not just show. They sat there pretending it was no big deal when Wikileaks started publishing their documents and cables but they have been increasingly breaking out in sweat and now the panic has set in to the point they are forcing down the planes of heads of state and sending the bovver boys into international newspapers to smash their hard drives. Snowden's revelations are highly embarrassing and completly exposing the real nature of the US and UK and Australian states (and some others). If they get their hands on him he will never see daylight again. It is because of the reserve insurance copies that nothing worse has happened.

I would also add that the publication of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court order compelling Verizon to turn over phone records of millions of its customers to the FBI shows that Snowden is, indeed, the genuine article imo.

While most of us deep politic watchers are aware that these sort of things have been going on for decades anyway, doesn't change the fact that the great unwashed masses did not know this. Now they do.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Exposing the Dark Forces Behind the Snowden Smears - by David Guyatt - 21-08-2013, 08:32 AM