Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-130's Forest Service and the CIA
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:" Sensitive information".

Some of the arms and weapons found inside Mexico today are the same weapons that were "taken off the books" (ref GAO report between 1984-87) because they were reported damaged in air drops during manuvers in Central America with the 82nd Airborne and the 101st. Some of these weapons were then transfered from Panama to China Lakes Ca and "retro fitted" and then shiped back to Central America via El Toro Marine Air Station and then through Mexico ( DEA report Bereliz and Susan Baldin secret report of 1991 ref reporter murdered by Mexican Cartel) Some of these U.S. Military weapons went to various factions of the Mexican Army and the DFS in Mexico. (ref; the CIA Mexico Thing) uncovered by DEA agent Ki KI. while on assignment in Mexico)

Last week in Juarez Mexico four of these weapons were recovered by the Mexican police in the hands of the Gulf Cartel. The United State Department was notified of thes recovered weapons as well as ATF. (the S/N matched the numbers of the same weapons that were taken off the books by the GAO some years ago.

Col. Sabow was arare of these Operations and was murdered by a secret military attack team from southern California, because he was about to "blow the lid off the secret operation concerning "The AMSOG, or better known as, 'The CIA Mexico Thing'. .

TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA:

WELL. I have done about all I can do.

I have posted information on this forum and asked for your help.

I have fired off emails to my Congressman and a few Senators, as well as the media.

I have forwarded most of the information I have and documentation (most of it posted on this forum) to the mainstream media and law enforcement and the DoJ.

I have been in touch and debriefed most law enforcement agencies on the recently uncovered information in reference to the Mexico problem along our borders.

I have worked inside Mexico, with the Mexican Army, as well as military personnel on this side and others these past few weeks and got those findings to the proper agencies in the United States.

In short I have put myself on point in more places than one.

I have shared my information before the fact with all on this Forum and too in other places.

I have done all that I can to expose past government corruption in reference to illegal gun running and drug smuggling and those in office who have benefited from same.

Now its YOUR turn.

Time will tell how serious some of you really are in your beliefs. Its time to do something beside read and tickle each others years. There are some good men and women on the firing line today and they need your help badly.

Write to you Congressmen and to the mainstream media. Bombard them with this information and other information of a factual nature. Don't just piss and moan and shout to the winds.

At this point in time that is the only way most of these good people fighting this so called 'drug war" for you and your freedom can survive. The corruption lingering in Washington's Beltway must stop. Those in this war and who are on point need your help and support.

Forget me....I don't ask for myself; I ask for them. DO SOMETHING or your part of the problem and have no room to say a damn thing about how this has all came down and how to solve it.

Its time for YOU to 'Put UP' or 'Shut UP' take the time to do something... even if its WRONG. OR forever hold your piece. (Peace)

P.S. Post on this forum what and who you have contacted... The CIA and other agencies would like to know this... Have you got the ..... ? If your to scared... then I understand, but I'm not sure about those others who are engaged in this secret struggle and have put their lives on the line for you.

Messages In This Thread
C-130's Forest Service and the CIA - by Tosh Plumlee - 22-03-2009, 11:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Old Postal Service Not To Be Outdone By NSA....Sadly. Peter Lemkin 0 3,277 05-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Civic Action Service - Service d'Action Civique (SAC) Magda Hassan 0 2,936 28-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Secret Service and the girls from Cartagena 0 846 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: