Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums
David Guyatt Wrote:It's a question I, too, have asked. For me it seems back to front. I would've thought that 9/11 would be the primary research subject with JFK well in second place.

I do wonder if it is fear. Killing one man, even a president, is not unusual from the perspective of history. But 9/11 was altogether a "bigger", more audacious and, it has to be said, more heartless event. Dealing with that mentally and emotionally, means you have to step away from everything you've learned about life, your nation and your government, and thus everything you hold true.

In the last analysis I think people are scared.

The danger level is hard to 'meter'.....I can point to those investigating, witness to, or whistleblowers for either that have met with highly suspicious and untimely deaths or other great troubles in their lives. I think, so far many more died or were 'troubled' in the JFK case than so far with 911. Of course the death toll was much higher and the crime immensely larger with 911 - and was used to bring about a permanent state of fear and burgeoning police state. A complete understanding of either [IMHO] will leave one with the exact same analysis of who's in real control; who has no control; that the 'governance and polity structures' are but false facades behind which lurks a very menacing deep Political 'octopus'. That said, i can see where 911 more immediately makes one forced to reject the total structure - as it appears that many more persons, entities, agencies, media were involved in some way [with or without their direct complicity before-the-fact]. Personally, I've totally lost faith in the 'system' and in its ability to ever correct its course or investigate and repair itself. It is constructed to appear to do that, BUT NOT TO DO ANY SUCH THING.

Personally, while still very much interested and involved in JFK's assassination and getting out 'out' to the Public in usable [actionable] ways, I'm fairly convinced that proof of the official version of 911 being a Big Lie [which most suspect, but are confused as to what did happen!] had the greater leverage power to make changes internally/externally. It was a huge event and its very complexity is daunting - but great progress has already been made to show the official version is a knowing fraud.....ditto Dallas.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums - by Peter Lemkin - 10-03-2014, 10:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost Of Political Resistance - Chris Hedges Peter Lemkin 0 11,751 08-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,764 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Political Shills On The Internet Forums Peter Lemkin 2 3,884 22-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order - Dr. James Tracy Peter Lemkin 1 6,684 13-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pakistan gave China access to secret U.S. aircraft involved in bin Laden raid Bernice Moore 1 3,921 15-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  American Police State: FBI Abuses Reveals Contempt for Political Rights, Civil Liberties Ed Jewett 0 2,675 07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett