Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:There's a surprising number of people who know that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy and yet dismiss outright the notion that 9/11 could be the result of similar high-level collaboration and malfeasance.

How the cognitive dissonance involved in this kind of thinking evades them I'll never know. I suppose it's part of a curious mindset wherein arbitrary ethical lines are drawn as to what "they" will or won't do; i.e. "Oh, they would do X but they would never do Y."

Well, I think we all know by now that there is nothing that "they" wouldn't do.

This is what I have observed as well. I think people can smell the lie of JFK but when it comes to 9-11 most won't go there. And even when shown evidence will demand more. An old friend of mine who was a JFK researcher for years back in the day- Part of the Assassination Information Bureau- tells me "explain how it happened". In that we can explain how it happened with JFK so ergo we must do the same with 9-11. I try to get him and others to see that it matters not that we cannot explain what happened, (many theories) but all people need to do is understand what did not happen. The transparent cover story dished out by the government and media. Peter I think you might be surprised if you saw on facebook just how many are involved in the 9-11 truth movement. Posting there has replaced forums, sadly. I do both. And there is also a group for just about every profession. Including Lawyers for 9-11 truth.
Finally, the work on the JFK assassination began 50 years ago. So give it time. More are waking up to the truth of 9-11.
Dawn

My opinion, JFK is 50 years ago, easier for people to ascribe bad things to an event in the past, fear is definitely a factor and not giving a shit has something to do with it to.

A few days after 9/11 (air traffic was still suspended) I was at a dinner at a friends house, I told them that I had read a piece by Greg Palast that said that the gov't. had flown Saudis out of the US. A friend said that he could never believe that because then he wouldn't be able to live here anymore. A couple of years later when he learned that the Saudis were flown out he apologized to me for being so naive.

Another friend and I were discussing 9/11 in 2004 and he said he didn't think the government was involved but didn't believe that a plane hit the Pentagon! I just looked at him...

Messages In This Thread
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums - by Marlene Zenker - 11-03-2014, 07:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost Of Political Resistance - Chris Hedges Peter Lemkin 0 11,751 08-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,764 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Political Shills On The Internet Forums Peter Lemkin 2 3,884 22-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order - Dr. James Tracy Peter Lemkin 1 6,684 13-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pakistan gave China access to secret U.S. aircraft involved in bin Laden raid Bernice Moore 1 3,921 15-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  American Police State: FBI Abuses Reveals Contempt for Political Rights, Civil Liberties Ed Jewett 0 2,675 07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett