Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Quote:Therefore since he had been on full alert for a week, he was able to get thousands of his troops to the front within hours. This was another lie by the CIA. They had told Kennedy that, because of the element of surprise, Castro would not be able to mass a counterattack for days.

I'm not debating that the CIA lied to Kennedy, in-fact, I said they did somewhere throughout this topic. But, now lets for a moment take a look at the link I posted telling the story of more than ahalf a dozen journalist's sitting around the table with president Kennedy who heard Mr. Kennedy say himself he called off the "air-cover," he didn't say "air-attacks," he said, air-cover. That was a slip that needed to be stricken from record, then, Senator Smathers tells all the journalists that this information is to be stricken from record, but I suppose if one wants truth, out of those half a dozen or so journalists who heard Kennedy himself say he called off the "air-cover," wouldn't it make sense to track down someone who's still alive to ask him the question? How far is one willing to go for the truth? Desire...

Now, my question would be, if there is information I provided you, and that information is accurate and true, yet, it's stricken from record, then, is that information not to be accepted?

What if we were speaking about Trump? Then, would you have accepted the fact that Trump called off the air-cover by asking his advisory to call the CIA and "stand-down."

You see, just because some information is stricken from record doesn't mean it should be omitted from history, when information like this is proven, then it's imperative the whole story gets told, and yes, Hunt did spread the word that Kennedy called off the air-cover, but that information was already out as soon as July 1963. Hunt started to spread the information [after] Kennedy's assassination, that's when all the pieces of the puzzle started to come together, so my question would be, if Kennedy did cancel the air-cover, but then denies it, well, isn't he also lying to the CIA?

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 26-08-2016, 03:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,451 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,615 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,469 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,825 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,396 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,620 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,339 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,887 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,290 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM