Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:More bullshit, part two....

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/bayofpigs/baypigs2.mp3

My changes are in (red.)

Robert - Now Jack, the thing of course to remember is this I don't know how much you want to get into it, but the thing to remember on this is this, Ah what you did on that day, Tuesday before Wednesday was something added to the plan.

What Robert is discussing here is delaying the A4s. On Tuesday, April 18, 1961, the plan for the invasion was to cover the B-26's with A4 Skyhawks, but rather than providing "air-cover" as [promised,] Jack, called it off only having them delay their fly by yet still make it appear as those he was still in support of the Brigade, you don't have to take my word for it, just talk to the several survivors of the Bay of Pigs including the pilots of the A4s. Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead, in this case, Jack is no longer around.

Jack - Yeah, oh yeah.

Jack agrees.

Robert - And not something that was taken away, or within.... a plan that was made in inadequate by some deficiency in ah.... withdrawal of something.

The picture now becomes more clearer when Robert says, and this was not something that was taken away, made inadequate by some deficiency in ah withdrawal of something of the partial bullshit promise, the A4s were promised prior to the BOPs landing, so, that wasn't really taken away, or that the plan was somehow inadequate, the plan was still in place right? Or that it caused a deficiency, you mean a lack of shortage or shortcoming because the Brigade had other planes? Is that what Robert means wow?!? it sure in the hell did! When the A4s didn't arrive when promised, that also didn't help the Brigade in the air-cover needed to take the beach-head. Kennedy backed out, and intelligence knew it, so did the Brigade, this part of the Bay of Pigs has never been disclosed, and they got even.

Jack - Yeah that's right.

Jack agrees again, how about that?

Robert
- But you'd added that on Tuesday, it never been planed before, and this plan specifically said that this wouldn't be done.

But! The plan was able to confuse everyone whoever thought there was some time discrepancy when there really wasn't.

Jack - Yeah.

We know Jack.... Thanks!

Robert - It's something you added in order to help.

Yes Jack you added this part of the plan to help keep U.S. involvement out of the invasion, then, on the 18th of April 1961, you would send your memo off to the Russians indicating what a swell guy you were for keeping your promise to the Russians
by not invading Cuba, in this case, "air-support" and renege on your promise to the Brigade by not providing "air-cover." As the old cliche goes, what comes around goes around, and as Osvaldo, English for Oswald, whose last name was Coello found in my father's address book said, "We took care of them bastards."

Jack - You heard about ah,

Robert - You know if somebody is going to say something in the senate.

Robert, it's not the senate you should worry about!

Jack - Yeah, you know how they are, make everything look lousy these days. You know Royal Evens said he talked to Dirikson, and Dirkson said, I don't quite get this, he said, by Kenneth? Laughing.

Robert - What?

Jack - Just say, I don't know, I think the Kennedy's are planning something, they're baiting the trap us into this... Laughing, cause they're pretty smart down there.

Gee, I wonder just who got the last laugh?

Robert - If we are, we haven't figured out how to close the trap,

Traps, who's trapping who?

Jack - Yeah, that's right, we haven't quite figured it out. More laughs.

It was just one big joke wasn't boys? Playing with lives like that, just one big joke to ya!

Robert - But, we're learning.
I suppose so Robert! I'm also willing to bet that a few here are too, learning that is... Just when your :Idea: goes off, you may not ever see it coming!

Jack - Just shows you boy what that press is doesn't it?

Robert is now talking about how Jack's ratings in the senate have slightly decreased, but nothing in comparison to Rockefeller.

History is about to change, Watergate and Kennedy's assassination will now be FULLY exposed, and you'll only find this part of history in my update as soon as it becomes available.

The truth would have never come out had it not been for you Robert! The Brigade thanks you, I thank you, and I'm sure my father thanks you too!

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 14-09-2016, 03:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,447 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,614 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,466 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,819 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,395 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,599 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,249 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,885 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,263 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM