Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Finally! Scott Kaiser gets under attack, now, will the same also call him out on his information which is accurate and true, or, will they continue to beat around the bush? Stay tuned!

Tracy says, Again, you think you're revealing something new to us, but that episode has been widely known for decades.

Tracy, again, please allow me to spell it out and speak s-l-o-w-l-y for you so that you may [understand]? That's a question mark in-case you didn't know Tracy? I said they put that in the movie, but, now here's the part you need to understand, they had NO earthly idea why, frankly, not a single person here on this board or at any other board, or in this WORLD knew why, get it? No one knew it was the Cubanos Unidos who organized that protest with ACCR and Commando L group, and NO one knew it was for the sole purpose to release Orlando Bosch, except for them. And, not a single person knew my father threaten to kill Nixon on those very steps had Nixon not done this, you see, this is not what the government what's you to know simply because if every assassin threatened a US president to release men from prisons, they'd be no one in them...

Yes, you are right, that scene was in the movie, but you had no earthly idea what it was about, so please don't give me some more of your BS!

What? What? It was a massive student protest against the Cambodian invasion, tied in with the events at Kent State. Nixon met with a bunch of student protesters at the Lincoln Memorial. It had nothing to do with Cuba. Are you saying these anti-Vietnam marches were organized by Cuban exile groups or something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_strike_of_1970

I really am getting tried of toying with you, and you've been studying this for 25 plus years? Yet, you will not take the time to do some REAL research? This will be the last time I give you the facts. That link, what you posted is WRONG!

This demonstration is for the purpose of attacking the U.S. Government's policy of peaceful co-existence with Cuba and to demand the release of Cuban "political prisoners" held in the United States, including Orlando Bosch. On September 1972, my father's group, the Cubanos Unidos, and Accion Revolucionaria Democatica were collaborating with the Comando L and other anti-Castro groups from New York and New Jersey, eight bus loads of Cubans would participate in this gathering. Their demonstration was "politically motivated," demanding from President Richard M. Nixon the release from jail Orlando Bosch and all other Cuban exiles who are in United States prisons.

Now! Do some real research, I'm not going to just hand you everything on a golden platter, work for it damn it!

This is what you wrote, Scott:
"That Lincoln Memorial incident with Nixon, they even put that in the movie Nixon, no one I'm sure really knew why it was in the movie, but it happened."

I don't know what mental confusion you're suffering from, but the episode you mentioned - the one in Oliver Stone's film - is from May 1970. If you're talking about some other protest, YOU need to be more clear about that. None of us are mind-readers here. You are clearly mixing together two different protests.

Here's the scene since you seem to have forgotten it:

You're starting to become a little nat! If you would only do some real research, now, find the rest of the documents, then, find those who were there and involved, then ask some questions, you'll find out that Ed Kaiser was the assassin who was going to take out Nixon!

I told you I'm going to expose everything didn't I?

Attached Files
.jpg   Lincoln Memorial.jpg (Size: 840.09 KB / Downloads: 8)

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 16-09-2016, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,447 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,614 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,466 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,821 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,395 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,600 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,249 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,885 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,263 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM