Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:[quote=Scott Kaiser]Some folks believe Kennedy could do no wrong, they themselves live a lie. Kennedy refused to provide air-cover when he himself promised air-cover, he then delayed the A4 Skyhawks until the Battle was over, Kennedy knew the battle was over before it was over while writing the Russians on D-Day two informing them there is nothing to worry about, he took public responsibility for the failure while privately claiming the CIA tried to force Kennedy into using American military, for years researchers, well respected researchers have lied, covering up the truth. You may believe what you want, and I certainly do not choose sides, I believe I've already proven that, but I will provide you with the cold hard truth. Lee Oswald didn't kill Jack, and if I were to just spit some names out you wouldn't believe me anyways, so why make the effort, it's been 50 plus years, perhaps, I should just walk away from all this and leave well enough alone, but I can't only because I plan on finishing my father's work.

The truth.... It will set me free!
Hey, Scott !!! You and Felipe Hemming oughta go 'mano-a-mano' again on Skype, but try not to talk over one another this time, that's very rude. There you can 'spit out' those 'names' to a much wider audience. Is that a good idea?[/QUOTE

That will never happen again, I don't need Hemming, Lorenz or Hunt to build a platform. They each have their own part in history, and my own mother knew Hemming was a fraud as do many of the anti-Castro's I've spoken too.

The difference between the three I mentioned above and Ed Kaiser is this, Mr. Kaiser really was the " silent majority" has anyone ever heard him brag about anything he did or try to sell for a book, or sell a story for 60,000? So many folks are bilnded to the real truth that I've been trying to tell you why Kaiser tried to make right that which was wrong, why do you suppose he had those photos and not a chance to testify at the HSCA? Folks you've been pushing the wrong guy away while allowing these fakes to entertain you! It's a joke...

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 17-09-2016, 09:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,451 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,615 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,469 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,825 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,396 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,621 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,339 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,887 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,292 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM