Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:We're both saying the same thing Cliff, minus the effete technicality...

If you think that "Oswald" in Mexico City was central to the plot to kill Kennedy -- as Jim DiEugenio insists -- then we're not talking about the same thing.

If LHO had been hit by a car that morning and sent to the hospital would the assassination been called off, or would other patsies been brought to bear?

DiEugenio insists that Alzheimer Allen Dulles was the master-mind of the Kennedy murder, which means he set-up family friends of his girlfriend as handlers of a Red Agent.

Dulles was a potential patsy.

Oswald's handlers were far more likely to have been in the patsy chain than the chain of command.

I love the way this guy thinks! Finally someone with brains I could talk to.

Cliff, if I may I would like to say Dulles was NOT the master mind behind Kennedy's assassination, I even have monitors who feels the need to delete my posts only to fit what they believe should be published, if they would not be so quick about making themselves feel good and be slow to absorb some free information, perhaps, by slowing down and breathing they would really learn something that's being freely given.

When Pawley went to Dulles about retrieving Russian's from Cuba Dulles according to Martinez didn't want to have anything to do with it and believed it to be a bad idea as the plot to assassinate Castro. This is the reason Pawley went to David Morales.

And if you noticed I did not say DCI Dulles, although many of the agents respected Allen for his accomplishments during the company tenure, Dulles did not give his blessings for the 1963 raid into Cuba David Morales did.

I don't even think Kennedy's man McCone even knew about the plot.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Lauren Johnson - 30-10-2016, 10:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,446 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,613 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,465 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,819 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,395 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,594 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,243 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,881 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,263 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM