Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
This is called the "two step," meaning, take two steps forward, and three steps back, "side stepping" the original findings.

[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Are these diagrams drawn to scale? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. The diagram on the left is actually generated from a tracing of a premortem X-ray that had been taken of the President's head, so that one is a true scale representation of the President's skull.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The outshoot wound is 11 centimeters forward of the inshoot wound. If one draws a line straight from the inshoot wound forward through the outshoot wound in the right lateral projection, it turns out to be very close to 90(deg) relative to the external facial axis as determined from a study of the relative tissue thicknesses, of American males.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. Canning, what frame of the Zapruder film was used as the basis for determining the trajectory of the bullet that hit the President's head? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. Frame 312.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. That is most easily portrayed by going through the motions of establishing the relationship as I describe the process. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Let me put myself in the position of being the President, and you, Mr. Goldsmith, in the position of Mr. Zapruder. I start out looking straight forward at you, then turn my head to my left like this, by 115(deg), namely, about 25(deg) past a perfect profile view, then if I nod my head forward by about 11(deg) and then tilt my head away from you by about 15', that gives you the right perspective. So let me go through those motions so it will be clear what I mean. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Please do. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. First, the 115deg )turn like this, then a nod forward like this, and then tilt the head away like this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Thank you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]At this time I would ask that the witness be given the opportunity to examine JFK F-138. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. Canning, I am going to ask you to step up to the easel again. I am sorry. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Actually this is a combination of two exhibits, and I would ask, Mr. Canning, that you identify the information contained in this exhibit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. The major part of this exhibit is a scaled reproduction of the topographic survey with a lot of detail removed for clarity. The position of the Presidential limousine at the time frame 312 is indicated. The insert is a scale representation of the rear portion of the limousine and the position of the President in the limousine is shown for the time of frame 312. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Where specifically in that exhibit is the President's orientation at 312 shown? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. The emphasis is placed on showing that in the inset drawing, as we see him from directly above. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. And what is the purpose of the other part of that exhibit? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. It is to illustrate the angular position of the President's head relative to the line of sight from Mr. Zapruder's camera. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Now looking at the smaller limousine, I notice that there is a line going back to the book depository and there is also a line going in the other direction. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. Yes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH [continuing]. Approximately 85(deg). Where is that other line heading toward? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. This is the location of Mr. Zapruder with his camera, and this is the location of the President's head at that time. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. Chairman, I move for the admission of this exhibit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Chairman STOKES. Without objection, it may be received into the record.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Would you summarize what steps you went through? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. Well, the steps again go back essentially to the elements of determining the trajectory, as was shown on the earlier chart. It was difficult to determine the position of the outshoot wound with great precision. This was an important source of potential error. To establish the orientation of the President's head is the other part that gave great difficulty. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. So I take it then that No. 2, locating the limousine, does not account for much error. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. Very, very little. It is an unimportant source of error. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Fine. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]At this time I would ask that what has been marked as JFK No. F-122 be displayed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. Canning, can you identify this item? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. This is a photograph of the upper floors of the southeast corner region of the Texas School Book Depository building. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. Chairman, I move for the admission of this item. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. DODD. Without objection, it is so ordered.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Therefore when we show it in the main part of the exhibit we preserve the angular relationship between the trajectory slope line and the body of the car. When this line is extended in the main part of the exhibit, it intercepts the face of the Texas School Book Depository as shown in exhibit JFK F-145.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. SAWYER. I am still a little puzzled why the marked improvement in the margin of error on the last diagram. You didn't change the angle through the President or the line of flight, presumed line of flight, of the bullet? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. CANNING. Yes, those two angles are different. [/FONT]The line of sight that one obtains by using Governor Connally's back wound and President Kennedy's neck wound is slightly different[FONT=&amp] from the angle which is determined by using the President's wounds alone.

[/FONT]
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo/canning.htm

What no one here has challenged or presented is the fact that the true line of sight and the travel of trajectory from the TSBD to the fatal shot traveled at 41 degrees, at z308 with this information and Kennedy's head facing forward at a tilt [forward] with a degree of two to three degrees to the left, his shoulders are raised, at the time of impact Kennedy's left side of his head should have been blown out and not the right as aligned with the 41 degree shot from the TSBD.

This is science, undisputed.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 02-11-2016, 06:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,456 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,618 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,477 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,828 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,396 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,650 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,344 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,746 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,889 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,320 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM