Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:Sorry Mr Doyle, but what I see is an image that has an appearance of shade reconstruction, and if not previously recognizable, I cannot see how changing the shading of the image has any real value. But, again I repeat my opinion that there is no PrayerMan, and indeed the image could be labeled PrayerWoman, based on the existing film, along with testimony by known area occupants at the time, as well as some situational film and/or photos of the area some minutes after the shooting of JFK and JBC. So, regarding the PrayerPerson evidence, we still tend to disagree. Don't you agree?

You mean does he agree to disagree?

https://youtu.be/g5j8Jioan1w

I do not recall posting this subject matter on this thread, and as Mr Kaiser asked a relative question, I do wonder, as I wander, if, and if so, why was this conversation inserted in this thread? As I make an effort to be polite on my posts, and respectful to others, as well as the subject matter, I request the same respect be afforded me on this public forum. And if my name is associated with a discussion, I believe I am entitled to said respect and an explanation as to why any post by me, directly or indirectly, is moved from one area to another. If Mr Kaiser's reply was for some reason unknown by me inappropriate, why not just delete it? Whether or not anyone agrees and/or disagrees with Mr Doyle's and my somewhat opposing viewpoint about the PP identity, our quoted conversation does not, and should not, in my opinion, belong here.

Mr Trotter, Scott Kaiser is getting "special treatment" due to his well deserved repition for trolling. I am moving most of his posts to this thread so that if he trolls, he is trolling himself.

OTOH, due to his sources he can at times make contributions. If you want to respond to Scott, this is the thread where it will happen. Cheers.

Once again, the moved post was a not sought reply by Mr Kaiser regarding a conversation between Mr Doyle and myself that has been inserted into a non-relative thread. And, all things considered, I fail to see the justification as it relates to the post that has been moved. As noted, the reply in question was not worth any additional response by myself, and I will let Mr Doyle express his comments as he wishes. But, I do believe in all fairness, any moved and/or moderated posting should be duly noted.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by LR Trotter - 05-11-2016, 01:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,458 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,621 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,514 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,831 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,399 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,664 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,352 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,748 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,890 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,326 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM