Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Food for thought, and getting this off my chest I have to ask, why didn't Frank ever mention the photographs anytime during Watergate or when Sturgis told Andrew St. George what he said while in prison, why didn't Frank ever mention the photos anytime after getting out of prison because of Watergate, better yet, why didn't Frank ever give that story to anyone who ever interviewed Frank about Watergate?

But, I believe I saved the best question for last, and that is, why did Frank expose the photographs in 1977, several years after Watergate, and exactly three months AFTER my father's death?

I'll be the first to tell you that Frank didn't shoot at the president, I know Frank, and he would have never been anywhere near the scene where he could have gotten caught, but did Frank deliver any weapons? That he did do. Could a guy like Barnard Baker pose as Secret Service, yes, and my father had his photo too along with David Morales. These are the facts, and they all along with a total of (14) other men were involved, and I do believe William Pawley did invest in Kennedy's assassination. I do believe what my father said on paper.

This assassination didn't have to come from the highest levels of government, and I'm willing to challenge anyone who says otherwise. LBJ orchestrated a cover up and that's true, but it didn't come from the highest levels of government as so many folks want to believe, you only have to understand that the Warren Commission was set in place rather than having any Congressional Hearings at that time to prevent a world war from breaking out with Russia.

Having the WC in place was to avoid a world war over the assassination, (that's it, nothing more then that,) and although there was a Congressional Hearing that later took place, it still couldn't trump the WCs Report.

In my update, I will shatter the WC. I will aside with the HSCA's findings of a "possible conspiracy," and I will fully expose both Watergate and Kennedy's assassination this year. And, I will NOT ask anyone to look at my PDF to prevent further treasure chest robbers and thieves like Micheal Best who does steal other folks FOIA documents for the sole purpose of his own recognition.

I for one wouldn't have cared as you could very well see by the opening remarks I made at his sight had he just asked to use my material or at the very least say something nice about my father, after all, he doesn't even know my father, but he says it would've be hard to believe what my father said in those documents had it not been for someone else's corroboration? Who is he to judge?

And, to those who have absolutely no interest in my father's story and made that clear like Dawn and others, please, do me a favor, and do not get my update, this material is not for you.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 13-01-2017, 09:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,458 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,623 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,516 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,831 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,399 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,681 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,383 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,750 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,891 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,340 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM