Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Thank you Peter, for your kind words, your insight into the publishing arena of which I'm sure you are all to familiar with. I am working with Ricci Moore, CEO of Spectrum Film Group who I have signed a contract with to make the book into film. Mr. Moore is also my acting agent once the book becomes published, he, along with the publisher is responsible for the books publicity. The publisher I am working with is Skyhorse Publishing. Joe, who I've talked to on the phone a number of times is as excited as Ricci and I to see this to print, this is a "non-fiction" book biography and documentary all rolled up into one.

In my heart, I do this for my father, who was never like the so many men, agents, double agents and assassins during those days seeking to be an opportunist. Perhaps, the best stories are told from the heart of those living survivors willing to share. I am no opportunist or bully trying to force my way into this political atmosphere, all I'm trying to do is justly tell a story that's never been heard of.

Saying this, it is hard to separate truth from fiction thus is the reason I rely on FOIA documentation to help me piece together one man and his cohorts journey through life. No doubt my father's phone book pages alone tells a story as most of these men found within the pages have been implicated in the assassination by researchers.

I try my very best not to get lost in these stories bringing what I can to light no matter how boring the truth may be. I have never, ever indicated that my father had anything to do with Kennedy's assassination, but I have also stipulated that on that day, my father was nowhere to be found until he arrived home in Norwalk at midnight.

I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone or made them feel uncomfortable whenever I posted any information, please note this has never, ever been about me, it has always been about my father. If more children can love their parents with the love I have shown towards my mother and my father in the few short years I got to know him, I believe this world would be a better place. I'm reminded of a speech Kevin Durant once said when he accepted his MVP award, he looked at his mother who was sitting in the crowd of spectators just outside his reach, pointed his finger at her and said, that's the real MVP right there.

Thank you Peter, for lifting my spirits.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 10-02-2017, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,458 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,623 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,516 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,831 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,399 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,682 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,383 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,750 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,891 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,340 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM